The new Pont Neuf.....Yay or Nay?

Nay. It is too stiff and impractical. I suppose if you use it like the Queen uses a handbag- to carry treats for her beloved corgis only, then the bag is adequate and lovely to look at.

Lol!! :roflmfao: Excellent point. I think that you are right. I am glad that I asked I think that all of this input is keeping me from a "regret purchase"! ;)

I saw the MM and wasn't wowed and didn't find the size to be what I thought. Saw the BB size and thought it was really cute, but for the money I didn't need another small, but bag at this time. Asked my SA to get the GM in, to see if I'd like that size, but I'm not sure what I am thinking about that. Probably not going to be getting in on this bag, and feel like I'm not really caring for the Empreinte bags as much anymore.

I saw the black Pont Neuf MM and BB at Neiman Marcus - Fashion Valley (San Diego) today, and thought they were very eye-catching. I'm not really a fan of handles that don't come down, but for some reason, I really liked this one. It was surprisingly lightweight! However, for this type of structured bag, it might be a little cheesy to have stamped leather all over. Seems like a solid color would be more suitable.

I think it's beautiful (not for me, though). Looks like a gorgeous bag. I don'the know why Vuitton is reusing so many old bag names. This new Pont Neuf looks nothing like the old one, so it's not that. I think the French are just very proud of that old bridge?

I actually LOVE this bag. I am an on and off LV fan and only own the SC in turquoise but this bag stopped me in my tracks last week when I saw it in store. My LV only had the mm in denim but I'm very anxious to see the poppy and bb size. Would love to hear others opinions on bb size snd if it's functional or not. This is definitely on my wish list!!

It is actually eye catching in a classic kind of way. I love the denim color, it is casual and neutral. The bag has structure which makes me think it is not going to soften much. I believe some of the colors are seasonal. It will be interested to see how long the Pont Neuf stays in the lineup. I think the BB size is difficult to fit much in. If you like structure, how about the Alma BB which has a range of colors and materials.

IMG_5374_zpsvjjslngj.jpg

Thanks for all of the opinions. The nays seem to be far out pacing the days and with interesting reasons. I think that you all may be right that the cons (function) outweigh the pros (beauty) on this one. :hrmm:

I love this bag, feels sturdy and I use it as a every day bag
Thanks for the reply on my previous question about the front flap. You don't use the front pocket very often (I will not either), but, did you noticed any crease. I love this bag, I am thinking too much just because it is pricy.