The new Pont Neuf.....Yay or Nay?

Chanel1965

O.G.
Dec 22, 2007
I am thinking about a Pont Neuf....I love it but I am a little hesitant because it is a little "stiff" and I wish it had an outside pocket. I am really going back and forth...what do you all think about this bag? Yay or Nay?

Attachments

• louis-vuitton-pont-neuf-mm-monogram-empreinte-leather-handbags--M41752_PM2_Front view.jpg
    louis-vuitton-pont-neuf-mm-monogram-empreinte-leather-handbags--M41752_PM2_Front view.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 3,921
I am thinking about a Pont Neuf....I love it but I am a little hesitant because it is a little "stiff" and I wish it had an outside pocket. I am really going back and forth...what do you all think about this bag? Yay or Nay?
I think it's lovely to look at, but the interior is a little lacking/ sparse, and I agree it is very stiff.

Tried it on last week in both MM and GM. Didn't like it at all. The MM is quite small IMO and both are very stiff and the handles don't move. There is an outside pocket with a zipper but I don't think it would fit much.

The zipper pocket in front goes all the way to the bottom of the bag. However, it's difficult to get to with the flap that covers it. Maybe it would get easier with time as the leather softened up.

The leather is luxurious, but it tends to soften too much for my taste. I understand some people really love that though. Also I don't like the embossed monogram. I think it takes away from the beauty of the leather.

Thanks for the reply. So far I only have two SLG's. I've heard it can soften too.

Nay. It is too stiff and impractical. I suppose if you use it like the Queen uses a handbag- to carry treats for her beloved corgis only, then the bag is adequate and lovely to look at.

Reactions: Bichita