The Mini HL Sac Club!

i just started using this bag again with the strap for my damier eva. i've had it for 7 years now.

IMG_2015.jpg

Please may I join too and I have also taken some pics showing the contents to give people an idea of what fits inside there was still plenty of room for a lipstick and keys.

LV015.jpg

LV018.jpg

LV020.jpg

Iphone, Louis Vuitton Coin Purse, Mini Agenda (smallest size), Osprey Coin Purse

Perfect for the cinema or as an evening clutch.

I have the mini white multi color and it also changed colors while stored for years. The first LV store i took it into treated me like complete **** and told me that the purse is still useable and the color change was my own preference issue! I went to another store and they took it in with no problems and fixed it free of charge even though this is 7 years after purchase.

I have the mini white multi color and it also changed colors while stored for years. The first LV store i took it into treated me like complete **** and told me that the purse is still useable and the color change was my own preference issue! I went to another store and they took it in with no problems and fixed it free of charge even though this is 7 years after purchase.

I know, my little white HL has discoloration by the piping. I need to ask my SA if that can be fixed after all these years?:shame: