The Mini HL Sac Club!

Thanks! The trick is to find a decent one pre loved! :smile: am missing my nano so hopefully Mini HL + strap can fit the bill! Getting a mono strap for the winter is a good idea for the Mini HL too!

Thank you! Yes, that's the reason I went with preloved. I saw in all modelling pics that the strap would be too short for me, especially with a winter jacket. Look forward to read about your decision

Hi there!
Finally got a mini HL!
(Pic attached; its en route to me right now).
Did you end up going with the Eva strap? I'm planning on the same thing. LV is coming out with new monogram/color straps but they're too thick for mini HL- hopefully they'll come out with a thinner version as well. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1467597322.707949.jpg

Hi there!
Finally got a mini HL!
(Pic attached; its en route to me right now).
Did you end up going with the Eva strap? I'm planning on the same thing. LV is coming out with new monogram/color straps but they're too thick for mini HL- hopefully they'll come out with a thinner version as well. View attachment 3399268
Hi do you mind sharing how much you got yours for in this condition and where? Do you how much it retailed for?

I have just been lucky enough to find a HL mini from 1990 on instantlux but it doesn’t come with a dust bag. Can anyone tell me if the coffee coloured with just as LV on is the right dustbag for the time? What would the right box be? Which width strap would you say is the right one for the bag? Tia.

I have just been lucky enough to find a HL mini from 1990 on instantlux but it doesn’t come with a dust bag. Can anyone tell me if the coffee coloured with just as LV on is the right dustbag for the time? What would the right box be? Which width strap would you say is the right one for the bag? Tia.

Yes the older LV dustbag bag is the right one. Not sure on the box. It doesn't come with a strap, so not sure what you mean by that. If it's for your own use, I don't think it matters if you plan to buy a box/dustbag second hand.

Yes the older LV dustbag bag is the right one. Not sure on the box. It doesn't come with a strap, so not sure what you mean by that. If it's for your own use, I don't think it matters if you plan to buy a box/dustbag second hand.

Thanks for the reply. Yes the dustbag will be for my own use so i will hunt one down on ebay. As for the strap i mean one i can hook one onto the bag to make a crossbody but i don't want one that is too wide e.g my speedy B strap wouldn't look right as i think it's to wide?

Thanks for the reply. Yes the dustbag will be for my own use so i will hunt one down on ebay. As for the strap i mean one i can hook one onto the bag to make a crossbody but i don't want one that is too wide e.g my speedy B strap wouldn't look right as i think it's to wide?

Oh yeah, the speedy b strap would be way too wide. The strap from the eva clutch is probably best.

I’ve just read through this entire thread....and WOW :shocked: how prices have increased! Now on eBay, people are asking over $300 for ones that are junk (broken handles and torn zippers) and multicolor ones in good condition are over $2000! Guess it proves that LV can be a good investment!

I’ve finally decided to stop stalking a new Nano and am hoping to get a decent vintage Mini on auction. I actually like the proportions of the Mini HL better than the Nano, and that it doesn’t have a strap. I’ll just get a non-LV vachetta strap for crossbody wear. Will post if I join the club...wish me luck!