:)...****The Kaptivating Kusama Kollection Klub****...:)

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1439354221.277340.jpg

This little baby is back on her way home to me and I'm so excited I can't wait. My first was damaged out in repair and then there were no more to be found (that weren't ridiculously overpriced. But I found a brand new one (comfortably over retail for an LE) and she's on her way.

Can't wait for my custom inserts to go in and my Kusama ones are long gone I think....

What stunning Kusama LVs!! Thanks for sharing!! I hope to join the club soon--in the meantime-- excuse me please, but is there a thread anyone could kindly direct me to (I searched but couldn't find one) about any special care for the Kusama/LE bags? what products are safe to use on the printed canvas? etc.? TIA!

I don't know of a thread, but I just use Lovin My Bags on all of my bags. The canvas on my Kusama too.
Thanks for your kind feedback!! :smile: LV says not to use solvents, so as long as the product doesn't contain "solvents" it should be okay (have to figure out what qualifies as a "solvent" --could be a lot of things... just wanted to make sure that over time products don't loosen the Kusama print).

Joining again with a lucky find :yahoo:
IMG_3049_zpsb5ead168.jpg

On your wallet are the circles perfectly round? Or are they all not? Also did your have unusual odor to it?

Thanks