:)...****The Kaptivating Kusama Kollection Klub****...:)

Hello, would you know how we can stop the silk screen from peeling? I just noticed 2 small red dots that have started to peel... should I put a bit of glue to glue it back to the canvas or should I put a clear nail polish over and around the red dots? Any suggestions please ?

The round red spot is lifted from the canvas and that is why you see the white color underneath. I can push the red spot down and if I can have the red spot stay down, glued to the canvas, it will look fine. The lifted part is only the round red spot. If it is regular wear and tear, I guess there is nothing I can do to prevent it....do you have any experience with any Kusama pieces? Do you have any tips for me? Thank you!!

The round red spot is lifted from the canvas and that is why you see the white color underneath. I can push the red spot down and if I can have the red spot stay down, glued to the canvas, it will look fine. The lifted part is only the round red spot. If it is regular wear and tear, I guess there is nothing I can do to prevent it....do you have any experience with any Kusama pieces? Do you have any tips for me? Thank you!!

Sorry, I dont know--maybe you can take it to an LV store if you have one in your area and ask them? Would be curious for you to post a better clearer pic--I hope you aren't offended by my asking as I can't tell from the photo and I dont know anything about your bag, etc. but yours is authentic right? I have one with red dots but I never use it haha so it hasn't worn, but the ones I have seen that are worn are more like the paint just wears off the top surface of the canvas--its not a separate dot-- thats the reason why I ask you about it being authentic as I have never seen anything like that, I dont think the dots should peel up with white canvas underneath--it should just be a special "screen print paint" unless its a manufacturers defect--but I am not an expert, so please don't be offended by my question. Check with LV ...if no one else here knows...good luck and sorry to hear, that must be super upsetting!!

Sorry, I dont know--maybe you can take it to an LV store if you have one in your area and ask them? Would be curious for you to post a better clearer pic--I hope you aren't offended by my asking as I can't tell from the photo and I dont know anything about your bag, etc. but yours is authentic right? I have one with red dots but I never use it haha so it hasn't worn, but the ones I have seen that are worn are more like the paint just wears off the top surface of the canvas--its not a separate dot-- thats the reason why I ask you about it being authentic as I have never seen anything like that, I dont think the dots should peel up with white canvas underneath--it should just be a special "screen print paint" unless its a manufacturers defect--but I am not an expert, so please don't be offended by my question. Check with LV ...if no one else here knows...good luck and sorry to hear, that must be super upsetting!!
Hi! thanks for responding. Yes my item is authentic :smile: no worries about that. I will bring it in to LV to see what my SA suggests

Had me worried so I got mine out to compare. I have the red too. I just can't see where the dots themselves would come off, but more rub off like previous poster said. Mine has no wear thank goodness.

Can you post a pic from a diff angle?

Please do keep us posted!

Yes, I have a blue Kusama speedy. Is the area pictured a corner?

Yes it is. Here are more pics. I think some red dots have already fallen out because of you look at the pattern, I think some red dots are missing. I think it's normal wear and tear since it's the corner of the bag. View attachment 3447239View attachment 3447242View attachment 3447245View attachment 3447247
Corners always show wear first for obvious reasons. I don't think it's that noticeable. But I've never seen anything silkscreened just peel off like a sticker since the color is supposedly under a layer of varnish.

Yes it is. Here are more pics. I think some red dots have already fallen out because of you look at the pattern, I think some red dots are missing. I think it's normal wear and tear since it's the corner of the bag. View attachment 3447239View attachment 3447242View attachment 3447245View attachment 3447247

Oh no I am so sorry. They do look like stickers - at this price point that's awful. I'd take it to a store just to see if maybe it can be fixed or at least something done to preserve the rest.

I will certainly keep an eye on mine. Thanks for posting.

Corners always show wear first for obvious reasons. I don't think it's that noticeable. But I've never seen anything silkscreened just peel off like a sticker since the color is supposedly under a layer of varnish.
I was wondering how the silkscreened is applied and I did some research but I couldn't find anything about it. Maybe the sealant was lacking at this corner of the bag. I will show it to my SA the next time I am in the store just to have her opinion. I am happy that it is not that noticeable. On eBay, I have seen a couple of bags with the red dots peeling off as well.... I still love my Kusama