The "I snagged that off of Yoogi's Closet" Club!

Lucky you! This happened to me as well just in this month April, still in return window and I am still debating return or keep. My LV bag has canvas cracks at opening top( like monogram Artsy MM if that gives you the picture better) And small tear on the leather which keeps the shoulder strap DRing in place, those were not disclosed at written description, nor showed in photos, it upsets me. Sent customer service email attached both issues, they refused to discount me ANY, and refused to retroactive the E gift certificate I will receive shortly, all I got was if you don’t like it please return, we cannot offer any of those to you and make sure the yoogis tag still attached. OMG
Wow....totally different experience. That's not good cs...

Is there something going on with Yoogi’s website? It’s been weird the last few days..
Yup, it’s weird for me too. Images don’t load and stuff overlaps. They need to fix it quick.

In general, my experience with Yoogis is that they consistent over-represent condition. Something I would call gently used they always seem to list as like new. So I don’t really trust their condition descriptions.

Not making accusations, just a question to see if anyone has had this experience or noticed this. There was a bag on Yoogi's I was watching and was waiting to buy because I knew Black Friday sales were coming. Well, the bag was sitting for over a month until the day before the Black Friday Sale where everything on the site is 15% off, then disappeared as "Sold" during the sale, and is now back listed for sale now that the sale is over. Is this maybe a practice they use to exclude items from a sale? I just couldn't imagine someone buying this the day before a big sale and returning it the day after. Seems strange to me.

Not making accusations, just a question to see if anyone has had this experience or noticed this. There was a bag on Yoogi's I was watching and was waiting to buy because I knew Black Friday sales were coming. Well, the bag was sitting for over a month until the day before the Black Friday Sale where everything on the site is 15% off, then disappeared as "Sold" during the sale, and is now back listed for sale now that the sale is over. Is this maybe a practice they use to exclude items from a sale? I just couldn't imagine someone buying this the day before a big sale and returning it the day after. Seems strange to me.
I had a couple items that I was watching that were taken off the site for the sale. My guess would be that those items taken off were consignment items instead of direct buy items. That items sell quicker and they didn’t want to include consignments items during the sale..Does that make sense maybe?

I had a couple items that I was watching that were taken off the site for the sale. My guess would be that those items taken off were consignment items instead of direct buy items. That items sell quicker and they didn’t want to include consignments items during the sale..Does that make sense maybe?
I does make sense and thanks so much for sharing your experience. I thought maybe my paranoia was getting the best of me. :biggrin:

I does make sense and thanks so much for sharing your experience. I thought maybe my paranoia was getting the best of me. :biggrin:
No, I don’t think you’re paranoid :smile: .... I noticed the items I was watching were removed from the site the night before the sale began and and showed up on the site after the sale ended....its the only thing I can think of why....

She’s here and she’s so pretty :love: There is a slight discoloration on the front pocket, but Yoogi’s disclosed that, so I wasn’t surprised. I read that’s a fairly common issue with MC’s.

Attachments

• 095AFF82-775F-4158-9827-D45A5D35192A.jpeg
    095AFF82-775F-4158-9827-D45A5D35192A.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 209