The Heat Stamped CLUB!!!

Hello everyone. Just want to ask if anyone here experience on buying LV online but not appearing on their LV account the piece / pieces that they bought? Bcoz mine is not showing up. I’m happy to see what I bought on my account. Anyone who had this issue also?
Yes. I bought a neverfull DA and it doesn’t show in my account. I’m presume the wrong email address was enerered.

Hi all - I'll be in Rome and Milan this fall. I want to get a luggage tag stamped in each city. Is it best to order the tags here locally (US) then just have them stamped there? Or can you get a luggage tag at these bigger tourist locations? I have Mono Eclipse Keepall's so I'd be getting the black luggage tags (thought I'd die to be able to order a red or other color!).

Also, does it help to make an appointment at the store? I've read posts that the stores are so busy they won't stamp. I'll be in each city for a couple of days so I can wait so they can stamp when it's quieter and pick up another day.

Thanks for any thoughts!

Hi Guys

I got 2 new luggage tags! The cherry one was stamped in Dubai with the Burj Khalifa stamp, and the black one seems to be really special as it has gold hardware and its other kind of leather. I don’t own any Keepall/Luggage piece but SA all across different stores have been really nice and i have been able to get these:

Please let me know which one is your fave!!! I plan on stamping the black one in Gold but i don’t know yet with what. I might save it if i go to another exotic location or for LV headquarters/flagship Paris stamps.

IMG_6014.jpeg

IMG_6002.jpeg

IMG_5883.jpeg