The Heat Stamped CLUB!!!

I just had this one Hotstamped, with my initials. Its a Rubi Tag. Keeppall that i wanted to put in a silver aluminum Rimowa.
Location was Madrid

I think the guy did a good job, but i think even my SA hotstamps better.. so i will go with my. SA to Hotstamp when the Noir one, and the Fuschia ones arrives.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 28
Just to confirm, you have to be extra nice to get 4 letters hot stamped?
I got 2 luggage tags stamped with 4 letters before, both by the same SA with whom I build a 3 yo relationship at that time. She offered it actually. But both names had the letter "I" in them, that makes it possible (or at least way easier) to fit them in the machine.

Alma bb … this is my newest bag… I don’t know which one is good. 2 or 3 letters
I assume you'd get the stamp on the clochette. Since it has a particular form and limited space on it, I'd vote for the 2 letters and vertical. With 3 it would feel cluttered even with the smallest size, no space to breath, also wouldn't be as readable in horizontal, since the clochette will have a curved shape once the keys are in.

I assume you'd get the stamp on the clochette. Since it has a particular form and limited space on it, I'd vote for the 2 letters and vertical. With 3 it would feel cluttered even with the smallest size, no space to breath, also wouldn't be as readable in horizontal, since the clochette will have a curved shape once the keys are in.
Yeah there’s a curved shape bcoz of the key. Unlike to my speedy .. good to see bcoz flat and no key there compared to Alma bb. You gave me a brilliant idea as a new owner of Alma BB. Thank u sooo much for sharing your ideas

Reactions: BULL
Hello everyone. Just want to ask if anyone here experience on buying LV online but not appearing on their LV account the piece / pieces that they bought? Bcoz mine is not showing up. I’m happy to see what I bought on my account. Anyone who had this issue also?

I'm just now learning about all of these amazing and unique hot stamp options! Is there a list anywhere of the locations that offer "special" options? I just ordered a replacement luggage tag for my Eole and would like to get a cute image in addition to my initials!