The flap fiesta continues! :) Pics of my HG reissue, pink flap, etc.!

Iluvbags - Hey girl! :smile: Ohhh, you should definitely get the brown exp. flap, it's soo gorgeous in the dark brown!! :drool: That pink Jumbo might just stumble into your life in the spring!! :P

chanelspell - Haha, well hey, if it's on display, you can admire it and touch it all you want (I think we're all sick in the head haha)! :nuts: Flapilicious is making me crack up right now too... there should be a song about Chanel addicts that incorporates that word haha. :P

ferociousjeanne
- Thank you! :flowers:

ladydeluxe
- Ohhh, I know what you mean... I don't think I would've bought the bangle at the retail price haha... I guess I just got mad lucky that I found it at Saks! :P Awww, you'll find one or something even more fabulous, don't worry... if not through ebay, than because Chanel releases a gorgeous bangle very soon! :heart:

thegraceful1 - Hey girl! :smile: I lucked into it because of an amazing pfer! :heart: Haha, well I'm missing your gorgeous Bordeaux reissue too... hand it over! :P Hmm, well I'm returning the exp. tote because I kind of think the exp. flap is big enough to fit my need for a brown exp. tote... it's like a tote/flap hybrid (soo roomy)!! :nuts: Haha, the necklace is still chillin in its box, and now the ring is too! :P

eiffel21 - Aww, thank you, you're always too kind!! :heart: I'll try to post a family picture at some point... I'm just really lazy haha, and it's a lot of work! :nuts:

laksalala - Thank you! :flowers:

Lady chinadoll - Thanks girl... haha, that word sums me up to a T! :P

calisnoopy - Aww, thanks Cory :heart:... I can't wait to use the dark gold reissue!! :nuts:

jmen - From one self-proclaimed flap addict to another, thank you and hi!! Aww, I'm glad you liked my pics... I love seeing everyone's pics too... it's always a surefire recipe for Chanel nirvana haha. :P

Glamourette - Thank you!! :flowers:

Lainey - Aww, you're too kind, thank you!! :heart:

percephonie - Aww, thanks girl (my '05 red e/w twin)!! ;) Now all I need is a violet flap haha... then I have the whole Chanel rainbow spectrum covered! :P

Aww, thank you Sharon!!! :heart: Haha, I'm dying too, everytime I see that gorgeous violet E/W of yours... it's crazy that we both got each other's last HG Chanel's, who would've thought haha?! The dark gold reissue would definitely look amazing on you... are you looking for a 225 like your dark silver and black anniversary reissues, or a bigger size? Either way, if I see one anywhere, you know I'll let you know asap! Haha, my pictures suck, oops... the expandable flap is actually dark brown. ;)

OMG, I can't wait till we both find that last HG Chanel!!! I hope it's really soon!!!!!!!!!!! It would be cause for sooooo much celebrating!!! Hmmm...I was originally looking only for the 225 size, then expanded the search to include the 226 size, and now seeing it on you (and on Jessica Alba, but it looks better on you... ;)), I'm also including the 227 size in my search. I just have to have one!!! :hysteric::girlsigh::P OMG, from now on, I'm going to have a heart attack whenever I get a PM from you...LOL!!! Oh ooooops...really, I knew you were getting a brown expandable...sorry...I must've been stunned by the gorgeousness of all your new babies!!! Loves the brown expandable!!! :heart::heart:

nightshade - Aww, you're too sweet girl (and you're making me blush!!!), thank you!! :blush: :heart: You always look amazing in your modeling pics girl, I've never seen a less than fabulous one!! I hope you're able to track down whatever your HG is hehe... grey reissue maybe? Ohhh, no problem at all... the wallet was $330 at NM, but unfortunately I don't have a style code, because it wasn't given to me in the original box. :sad: I can give you the numbers on my receipt if that would help at all, let me know! :smile: Awww... well my last HG bag is the violet caviar E/W... if I could find that I'd pass out with happiness. :girlsigh:

heh now look who's making me blush! :P Anyhow, thanks so much for the info! :love: $330 seems so reasonable, i was expecting it to be much more, for some reason! heh. And i'm sure you'll find that violet e/w in good time, that's for sure! I've found a few of my HG bags by sheer luck, when i wasn't even looking for them :yes:

Gosh Minal, you did it again. :woohoo:You definitely the Queen of Flaps. So envy you...

I wish I can get my next flap soon. Still excited with the spring 08 color.:rolleyes: Hopefully, by then, my budget is getting better after my current building/reno project.:sweatdrop:

I love your wallet. Do they come in other color too?

Hey Sharon!! :smile: OMG, that would be amazing if we both found our HG's at the same time (even better if it happens like tomorrow haha)! :P I saw your thread :smile:... I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for anything dark, I got your back! :heart: Haha, same for me... any PM from you will equal a heart attack for me, because my first though will be "OMG, is it about a violet e/w she found?!" :roflmfao: Haha, my new babies caused a brain malfunction (happens to me all the time) :P... I did try on the black exp. flap at NM, and it's gorgeous, but I wanted a brown bag and love the brown one even more than the black!! :heart:

Thank you kaka!! :flowers:

nightshade - Aww, no problem girl! :heart: Haha, I know, it's sad when we think $330 isn't too bad (but as far as wallets go, they're usually more)! :nuts: This wallet has just two open compartments though, but it works perfectly for me, because it fits all the cards and cash I need! :tup: Maybe it's cheaper because it doesn't have designated slots haha, who knows. :P Aww thank you... I sure hope I find my HG, and I'm so happy you found yours!! :girlsigh:

Aww, thank you soo much ~Moi~!! :heart:

Regina07 - Aww, thank you to my fellow flap addict haha. :P

Hi! :smile: Aww, thank you, you're too kind! :heart: Ohhhh, I'm sure you'll find a gorgeous flap from the spring '08... we have salmon, pink, light pink, yellow, navy and dark white to choose from, ahhh (and those are just the classic flap colors)!!! :nuts: I'm taking it easy until then haha, that's for sure... between flaps and reissues, I'll be in Chanel heaven :love: (and my credit cards will be in hell)!! :nuts: Hmm... I only saw the wallet in black, and my SA at NM said it was the last one... but maybe some other pfers have more info... sorry I can't be more helpful! :sad:

Gosh Minal, you did it again. :woohoo:You definitely the Queen of Flaps. So envy you...

I wish I can get my next flap soon. Still excited with the spring 08 color.:rolleyes: Hopefully, by then, my budget is getting better after my current building/reno project.:sweatdrop:

I love your wallet. Do they come in other color too?

Minal! All your new goodies are TDF!! Your collection just keeps getting better and better every day. I know you are hoarding like a hungry squirrel before the price increases begin, ha, ha!! Don't blame you one bit!

Love your outfits, especially the one modeling your expandables. The flap is definitely more "you" than the tote. And seeing the tote on you confirms that it would hang to my knees! Love it when I can cross something off my wish-list. The flap is going to be the most amazing casual bag and don't worry about the stitching. What will be will be. It would be a shame not to enjoy such a lovely piece.

I have that same wallet in the long lambskin version in dark brown. It is such a pretty wallet in either leather. The long caviar version may be calling my name soon...

Aren't you glad the cruise season has nothing of interest?!