The flap fiesta continues! :) Pics of my HG reissue, pink flap, etc.!

OMG..this board is so bad for my Visa! Haha...Lovely Minal!

I love your pink flap and top...haha I have that same camisole!! It looks so fab with that flap! Now I just need to get the flap hehe...

The Dark gold is TDF...Darn you Jesssica Alba!

You look great in your pics!!

IceEarl - Aww, thank you!! :heart: Haha, I'll still take her face and body though! :P Yeah, if not for a fabulous pfer, I wouldn't have it... this board is soo good but soo bad haha (for the credit cards)! :nuts:

culgal and kaban - Thank you! :flowers:

jupar - Ohhh, yay, we're wallet twins (I LOVE this wallet)!! :heart: Aww, I'm flattered that my pictures could convince you to get the dark brown exp. flap (it's worth breaking your ban for hehe)! :angel: Hmmm, well the stitches are triple stitched, so they should hold up... I know some pfer's have experienced problems, but other pfers (like Jill) have several expandable ligne bags with no problems... I hope I can take after her!! :sweatdrop:

karman (ohhh, another pink lover, yay!!) and ladyjane76 - Thank you!! :flowers:

shmoo88 - Haha, you're not alone on the Visa (and credit card in general!) abuse, ahh! :nuts: That's too funny that you have the same cami... I figured why not put the pink flap with something bright and fun as opposed to black or something (which of course it would look great with)! :smile: I can't wait to actually take the dark gold reissue out of the house haha... she desparately needs her debut!! :P I LOVE your grey reissue and blush patent flap ahh... I keep drooling over your pics!!! :heart:

Hey girl! :smile: I'm glad you got that pesky sensor off! :P A pfer PMed me about one actually, so it was through them that I got ridiculously lucky! :heart: I thought I read somewhere you bought a dark gold reissue too? :smile: Haha, please, you look straight out of Harper's Bazaar everytime I see your pics... but thank you for the sweet compliment!! :heart: I'm keeping my dark silver, yeah (I'm sick I know haha), but at least that one is a 226 and this one is a 227! :nuts:

No, I only have the dark silver reissue. I think I mis-typed and called my dark silver dark gold by accident.

Actually since they are different sizes it makes perfect sense to me. The dark silver is a little dressier so the smaller size works better and the muted dark gold in 227 is perfect for day. I am seriously IN LOVE with your flap collection! How many do you have so far?

Ohhh, okay, I got confused haha. :P Ohhh, I remember your stunning dark silver pics!! :heart: Yeah, I agree, because the dark gold is a gorgeous, muted color, and the 227 size is perfect for day! :smile: The dark silver is more blingy, and I love it in the 226 size (that's probably my favorite reissue size)... it can work both in the day and evening, but the size lends itself to dressier occasions too! :smile: Ohhh man haha, way too many, but it seems never enough (so many gorgeous colors and combinations, though I am DONE until spring!!)... including classic flaps and reissues around 20 or so. :nuts: :sweatdrop:

No, I only have the dark silver reissue. I think I mis-typed and called my dark silver dark gold by accident.

Actually since they are different sizes it makes perfect sense to me. The dark silver is a little dressier so the smaller size works better and the muted dark gold in 227 is perfect for day. I am seriously IN LOVE with your flap collection! How many do you have so far?

Oh my, Minal, all your flaps..... they're making me go crazy! :love: :love: LOVE that reissue, and everything else looks Fabulous on you! But then again when does anything NOT look amazing on you? ;) Love that chanel necklace you're wearing in your pics too :yes: Stunning! I'm after that very same wallet myself, i hope u don't mind me asking how much it was? Congrats on finding all your HG bags, it sure looks like some of u girls have been real lucky as of late! :yahoo:

To die for! I seriously never get tired of seeing your flap pics Minal! Your pics aren't crappy at all! What a great collection. I esp love the pink caviar flap, it's so cute, The pebbled caviar texture looks so sweet in this light pink shade. :love: The expandable looks fantastic and roomy as well, I gotta get me one of those. :sweatdrop:

I have just bought the same pink caviar flap bag (but it is offically a birthday present, so I won't be unwrapping it untill 1st of november) and I love how you put it together with that pink/applegreen cami!!! I am going to keep that in mind when I am selecting outfits for my pink caviar!! thanks for inspiring me!!

omg, i'm not gonna tell you how envious i am. LOL.

you lucky girl! i want that dark gold reissue now! oh my god, this is so not good for me!!! i love that pink flap but i would lovvvveeee it even more if it's in blush (hehehe, my wish list!)

xoxo

Thank you shopaholiccat. :smile:

nightshade - Aww, you're too sweet girl (and you're making me blush!!!), thank you!! :blush: :heart: You always look amazing in your modeling pics girl, I've never seen a less than fabulous one!! I hope you're able to track down whatever your HG is hehe... grey reissue maybe? :P Ohhh, no problem at all... the wallet was $330 at NM, but unfortunately I don't have a style code, because it wasn't given to me in the original box. :sad: I can give you the numbers on my receipt if that would help at all, let me know! :smile: Awww... well my last HG bag is the violet caviar E/W... if I could find that I'd pass out with happiness. :girlsigh:

spiralsnowman - Aww, thanks girl!!! :heart: I love the lighter pink shade in caviar too... haha, but then again, most of my bags are caviar (lambskin scares me because I bump into things more often than I'd like)!! Ohhh, I bet you'd rock the expandable... it's a great bag, because it's so roomy (and I love the shape!!)... it's practically a tote for me hehe... but now I'm done until spring!! :smile:

Mai Britt - I saw your thread, yay!! :happydance: Ohhh yeah, you should definitely pair your pink flap with whatever... it's boring to limit what you wear it with to only certain colors, and plus, you can't wear it as often then hehe! :P I bet Nov. 1st can't come fast enough!! ;)

allbrandspls - Thank you!! :flowers:

ladydeluxe - Aww, thanks... and hey, you never know about the blush patent flap... some pfers have gotten lucky lately, and who's to say you won't too? :nuts: I'll keep an eye out for ya! :smile:

fashion_gurl888 - Aww, you're too kind, thanks girl!! :heart: :flowers: