The Croisette club house

I just got this beauty used in mint condition and I’m struggling to wear it. I love little handbags for running errands but this one I’m struggling with. I searched for pics of it being used casually but they are scattered. Does anyone have pictures wearing this gorgeous piece in very casual clothes?
FYI I’m usually in western attire so jeans and dirty cowboy boots 😂
Here is my gorgeous score
IMG_6231.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
Congrats! I like wearing mine with Blue Jeans and White Tops or White Denims with Blue Tops. Google LV Croisette Damier Azure on Celebs (or Models) or any LV Damier Azure Handbag on Celebs or Models. That should give you some good ideas. Good Luck with your new lovely handbag!

• Love
Reactions: wildwest81
I just got this beauty used in mint condition and I’m struggling to wear it. I love little handbags for running errands but this one I’m struggling with. I searched for pics of it being used casually but they are scattered. Does anyone have pictures wearing this gorgeous piece in very casual clothes?
FYI I’m usually in western attire so jeans and dirty cowboy boots 😂
Here is my gorgeous score
View attachment 5935757

Do you wear it as a cross body? I almost always wear mine as a cross body. I don't have the Azur though.

• Love
Reactions: wildwest81
Congrats! I like wearing mine with Blue Jeans and White Tops or White Denims with Blue Tops. Google LV Croisette Damier Azure on Celebs (or Models) or any LV Damier Azure Handbag on Celebs or Models. That should give you some good ideas. Good Luck with your new lovely handbag!
Thank you for ideas!! I do wear a lot of white and ivory tops so I may just have to try it with other clothing combos. I googled a bit and see it definitely looks more casual as a crossbody so I may try that look 😊 I’ve never worn crossbody but I’m open to try. It’s so gorgeous it’s worth finding something that works. Thank you ❤️

I love my Croisette in DA. I wear it less often than my other bags, though. I feel like it is a more formal, ladylike bag, so I reserve it for things like going to lunch or to tea. It is not quite dressy enough for dinner, unless it is a more casual dinner, but not a super-casual dinner. It also works really well for morning weddings and bar/bat mitzvoth, where brunch or luncheon will be served. Oh, speaking of which, it is my go-to bag when I am going out to brunch.

Reactions: PennyPurse