The Croisette club house

I don‘t think you need to worry. Other than the Pochette Metis with it‘s troublesome flap the Croisette has no open edges anywhere, and therefore no glazing. All the seams are bent inwards and then sewn up with the lining. Which is not only much nicer, in my opinion, but also functions as a reinforcement, because you‘ve got two layers of canvas around the edges instead of one. I‘ve owned my Croisette DE for almost five years now, have worn it a lot, and it still looks brand new.
How does the hardware on the clasp wear?

Cannot find a Samorga Organizer on their website. Did you have any luck?
I've had one for the Croisette before from Samorga, I found the one I got was too thick for a little bag and took up too much space. If you are looking to just keep the inside clean get the new thinner felt ones. Zoomoni may have them and they are great quality too.

My Croisette in DA arrived today and I couldn’t be more excited. Everything is perfect about the bag except the closure. I owned the DE version before I gave it to my sister so I know it’s not normal to work so hard to close it. What do you guys do in such situation? Exchange or live with it? I honestly did not this is an issue because it closes so smoothly with the DE.
It's been a while since this question was asked, but wanted to bump this back up. I just picked up a lovely Croisette on a recent trip and love everything about her, except that the closure is a giant PITA. I have a Pochette Metis with a similar clasp and it's fine. I don't want to return Miss Croisette, although that would be a great excuse to go back to Europe. Does anyone have a trick to fastening this closure?

Hello,

I just match up its pin to its hole - in the clasp - and press down on the brass portion - not the vachetta. So far, so good. If you are near a LV boutique, you may want to take your Croisette in and see what the SAs have to say.

I just bought this cutie after wanting it for a long time. I didn’t notice in the store but the front lining inside is not laying flat. It’s hard to photograph, but what do you think? Those that have it, does your lining lay flat? I’m feeling like I need to exchange it. Everything else about the bag looks great. Would this bother you?IMG_0098.jpeg

IMG_0101.jpeg

IMG_0100.jpeg

IMG_0099.jpeg