The Croisette club house

Can someone please let me know if the new DE Croisette's lining is red or pink/rose ballerine? It looks red in the pictures posted here but I was looking forward to pink. If it's red, will there be a pink lining offered also? Thank you

Reactions: Maha.alagamy
My Pochette Metis started to have glazing issues, so I ordered the Croisette DE but ended up getting the Cluny BB as the replacement. I didn't find myself using the Cluny BB and took it back less then a week.... So, I reverted back to the Croisette DE and Love this bag!!!
The Croisette is a smaller bag then the Pochette Metis but fits everything I need. I do need to downsize my Emilie Wallet, which I don't mind because I'm not a really big fan of the Emilie anyway (it fits but takes up room).
What fits inside:
iPhone 6
Mini Pochette
Cle
Sun Glasses
6 Key Holder

My next purchase will be the pocket organizer or the zippy coin purse to replace my larger wallet, and I think it's the perfect size within a smaller bag.

Highly recommend this cute bag!!!

I returned mine since I hadn't use it just tried it on at home. I LVOED the bag and thought I had found my perfect LV but I need a bag that it is easy to access my stuff

Can I ask what you found hard about accessing stuff in this bag? I'm thinking of getting one but don't like my bags to be a pain to get in and out of.

Thanks!

Reactions: Iceskate