The Cassette Bag!

Hello everyone!
I just bought the lambskin version of the padded cassette in black at the Bottega store in Paris and i noticed there is no stamp inscription of the brand on the strap...
Did somebody have the new version and confirm There is nothing on the strap.
Thanks
Did you ever go back to your SA about this? I’ve also just bought a padded cassette that has no stamping on the strap, yet my older one does

Hello everyone :smile: I have an advice to ask you! I want to add the Bottega Veneta Chain Cassette bag to my collection, and I’m leaning towards two colors, “Caramel” and “Maple” (which I know was a limited edition color but sometimes can be found through resellers). Which one do you think is best? I think Caramel is a beautiful color that doesn’t get old in the long run, also goes with many colors/outfits and it’s a classic, but at the same time Maple is such a gorgeous color. Which one would you recommend? I have seen the Caramel in store, does anyone here have the Maple color and can tell me how it is in real life?
Thank you :smile:

537C7974-ED6E-488E-91DB-474FCF7D87EC.jpeg

E19D6B0B-A7C4-4E17-8613-2BC634B63DE8.jpeg

Hello everyone :smile: I have an advice to ask you! I want to add the Bottega Veneta Chain Cassette bag to my collection, and I’m leaning towards two colors, “Caramel” and “Maple” (which I know was a limited edition color but sometimes can be found through resellers). Which one do you think is best? I think Caramel is a beautiful color that doesn’t get old in the long run, also goes with many colors/outfits and it’s a classic, but at the same time Maple is such a gorgeous color. Which one would you recommend? I have seen the Caramel in store, does anyone here have the Maple color and can tell me how it is in real life?
Thank you :smile:

View attachment 5765551

View attachment 5765552
Hi dear!
I got a cassette in caramel for my sister for her birthday and she loves it! Both colors caramel and maple are beautiful so just pick the one that speaks to your heart! Maple is more orangy, like a rusty orange brown, nearly terracotta which I personally love. If your wardrobe is mainly warm colors, maple would be easier to pair. Caramel is warm but its quite neutral and timeless so it will be easier to pair with other color palettes in general. Maple is more special, not a color you see every day while caramel is a classic and if you miss this chance there will always be another bag style in a similar caramel shade. I would go for maple only if your find it easy to pair with your current wardrobe. Otherwise go for caramel. Hope my humble opinion helps!

Hi guys! does some padded cassettes dont have any engravings on the front buckle? mine doesnt but has a made in italy at the end of the strap, i have a white one with the hardware engraving, but my black one does not. also they seem to have different fonts, did bottega change it? sorry for all these questions, thank you!

photo_2023-06-09 08.06.42.jpeg

photo_2023-06-09 08.06.46.jpeg

photo_2023-06-09 08.06.50.jpeg

photo_2023-06-09 08.10.02.jpeg

photo_2023-06-09 08.10.07.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Laffy77
Hi guys! I’m new to BV. Is this color wood/natural a new color? I love the white lines on it!
I haven’t seen it on other websites, just the BV official website. Does anyone know where else might have it?
I’m hoping to see if I can get it from website sales. Thank you!

View attachment 5797760Me too! I fell in love with this exact combo, but just really want to see it other than the few pics on the official website.

Hello, I just bought the padded cassette bag and I noticed that the edge of the strap is peeling off. I was wondering if this peeling on the strap is common?

Also, does the bag come with a serial code and a bottega veneta serial code card? If so, where can I locate the serial code on the bag?

Lastly, is the strap supposed to have a bottega veneta engraved stamp? I do not see mine on this bag..

View attachment 4780206
Sorry, this is a response to an older post, but I’ve had mine only a few months and the sides are peeling excessively. I also have a friend who had the same issue. The quality of the padded cassette is really not up to BV (or anyone’s) standards. I’m going to do an overall post on the bag as it’s really had a lot of problems and I regret purchasing it. Awful.

Can someone who has the cassette with the gold accents on it attest to how it’s held up? Just got mine today and while the quality feels great, it doesn’t seem like it was constructed well. The weaves are fairly loose and the bag just feels like it’s going to lose its shape fast. I love the look and size so want to be wrong here, but don’t want it to only look good for a few months

Does anyone have the padded fabric Cassette?

View attachment 5813652

I want to get one for casual rainy or snowy days but it’s a little pricey for a fabric bag. For those who have one, how’s the wear and tear?
I owned this one for about a year/ year and a half. Very user friendly but honestly I was always fearful of something falling out. I always put my wallet & keys in the attached pouch. And I found it didn’t wear as well as Prada nylon. Even in the black color if it got a mark it stayed on the bag and would not come off. I sold it and don’t regret it.

I owned this one for about a year/ year and a half. Very user friendly but honestly I was always fearful of something falling out. I always put my wallet & keys in the attached pouch. And I found it didn’t wear as well as Prada nylon. Even in the black color if it got a mark it stayed on the bag and would not come off. I sold it and don’t regret it.
The newer versions are stiched on the inside so things cannot fall through the weave anymore.

Reactions: forgetmenot301