The baby Wipes Process: Updating as Process continues

Thanks for the advice Traci!
LOL Virgo....how obsessed am I that I started this thread! LOL

well...I'm off to go upstairs...I'll take some pics for after hour 2....and then after 2nd application!

Me again...lol
Here are pics after 2 hours of drying time:

100_1552.jpg

100_1553.jpg

100_1554.jpg

And here are pics after application #2:

100_1556.jpg

100_1557.jpg

100_1558.jpg

100_1559.jpg

100_1561.jpg

100_1562.jpg

So some things I did differently this time:
1 - I really went over every nook and cranny this time....not worrying so much this time!
2 - I made sure to rub the wipe over the entire handle
3 - I rubbed only in one direction this time (this mostly prevented all the little white fluffy things you saw after round 1)

I got about the same amount of dirt off in this round.

I will take pics in 2 hours. And then I will store her in the closet (not in the dustbag though) to airdry overnight. I will post pics in the AM and then do another round tomorrow afternoon!

Don't be afraid to scrub those dirt marks, it will take off alot of dirt. When I did the handle of the looping MM I really scrubed that thing with the wipes! It came so nice and even and clean, but like I said only do it twice tonight, that way you don't saturate it. Good luck, can't wait to see!

Thanks for the tips Traci! I will do that on round 3 (tomorrow of course).
I was going to store her in the closet because of my cats...but I can probably put her in my enclosed patio overnight (cats can't get out there).

Sophia: They didn't feel really dry after round 2.....but I'll be using her ALOT so even if she is, she should get all shiny again!

Don't be afraid to scrub those dirt marks, it will take off alot of dirt. When I did the handle of the looping MM I really scrubed that thing with the wipes! It came so nice and even and clean, but like I said only do it twice tonight, that way you don't saturate it. Good luck, can't wait to see!

I agree with tr444 here, I had to sort've scrub it harder under the handles and it really took off a lot of the dirt. Just make sure you don't scrub it that hard!

Good luck :yes: