**The Australia BBag Club!**

I know this thread hasn't been commented about for ages but l just wanted to mention to any Aussie ladies out there that 'Reebonz' is a great Aussie site to purchase your Bal bags from. I ordered a Bal City and received it 2 weeks ago, it is perfect and it only took 2 days to be delivered. Its hard to purchase Bal bags in Australia IMO - just wanted to share Reebonz is a great site.

I know this thread hasn't been commented about for ages but l just wanted to mention to any Aussie ladies out there that 'Reebonz' is a great Aussie site to purchase your Bal bags from. I ordered a Bal City and received it 2 weeks ago, it is perfect and it only took 2 days to be delivered. Its hard to purchase Bal bags in Australia IMO - just wanted to share Reebonz is a great site.

Yes great price too but could be hits and misses - some bags I receive are perfect and other times, there were imperfections (I bought a celine bag with a slight dent on it - might not bother anyone but I just expect pristine condition given it was not on any imperfection or stock clearance sale). Apparently, I cant change or return it to the sydney store at george st - they only accept delivery to singapore reebonz and costed like 80ish with insurance and registered tracking (out of own pocket). And they only offer credits, not the exact alternative bag (maybe they ran out) but anyways I decided to live with it. Still a sore to my eyes under the sunlight but its not that visible at night.

Yes great price too but could be hits and misses - some bags I receive are perfect and other times, there were imperfections (I bought a celine bag with a slight dent on it - might not bother anyone but I just expect pristine condition given it was not on any imperfection or stock clearance sale). Apparently, I cant change or return it to the sydney store at george st - they only accept delivery to singapore reebonz and costed like 80ish with insurance and registered tracking (out of own pocket). And they only offer credits, not the exact alternative bag (maybe they ran out) but anyways I decided to live with it. Still a sore to my eyes under the sunlight but its not that visible at night.

Thank you, thats good to know :smile:. I have just put on layaway a Bal Velo - l hope it comes to me without any marks etc. The devils in the detail hey - out of pocket $80.00 and have to ship to Singapore when there is an issue plus the credit to your account - they dont really lose do they. I too love Celine bags xx

Another Melbourne Balenciaga fan! I currently own 2 Bal quilted leather jackets (one brown, one black), a black Giant 12 RGGH City bag, an Arena gold double stud cuff, & one currently unopened Balenciaga Christmas present from my brother that I am not sure what it is, & won't be able to tell until I return from my holiday overseas! I do know that it is Balenciaga, & I am thinking it is either a wallet or an envelope clutch- we shall see! Next on my list is a Classic Work in Mauve or Turquoise :smile:

Hi Ladies, I was just at Sydney Elizabeth Street David Jones and they have just begun - in the last couple of weeks - stocking Balenciaga!

It's worth going in to have a look. They're just on the wall in the back corner, not an in-store boutique. There are a dozen or so bags on display, city & mini city & the new open square mini totes. No out-there colours, mostly black & grey. Expensive - mini city about A$2800. But at least there's somewhere local we can have a look.

Hi Ladies, I was just at Sydney Elizabeth Street David Jones and they have just begun - in the last couple of weeks - stocking Balenciaga!

It's worth going in to have a look. They're just on the wall in the back corner, not an in-store boutique. There are a dozen or so bags on display, city & mini city & the new open square mini totes. No out-there colours, mostly black & grey. Expensive - mini city about A$2800. But at least there's somewhere local we can have a look.
I saw yesterday, bit disappointed with colours and styles... Harrolds in Westfield Sydney also stocks Balenciaga...they had the rainbow hardware city a while back!

Sent from my SM-G925I using PurseForum mobile app