**The Australia BBag Club!**

MarieG

Platinum Member
O.G.
Jun 9, 2006
Hi ladies,

I thought it would be nice for all of the BBag lovers living in Australia to share pics of their BBags :heart: We're so few that we might even recognize each other when we see each others' BBags out and about!:tender:

Here are mine which are running around Brisbane, QLD, most of the time :yes:

P2160026.jpg

1-24.jpg

ooh! i'm in sydney! don't have pictures right now but will take some and post tonight!

current collection includes:
04 seafoam first
05 white city
05 turq city
06 damask city
07 black weekender
08 electric blue first

and marie! i always hate you for your bag collection! i was so close to buying the 05 first you had on ebay a while ago and i see your black city has super lush leather as well!!!!! its actually the BEST city i have ever seen! close ups please!

Hi everyone, I am here. I will wait for my Electric Blue City & Sahara SGH Day to arrive and I'll post my newly reduced collection. I live in sunny Queensland! I think "Maggie7" (can't exactly remember how to spell her PF id) is also from Oz...

Hello ladies! So glad you joined! :tender::heart:
Liz, thanks so much for your kind words! :yes:
Here's a close ups of my black City- I still really love it and use it a lot:heart:

430905361_1b3e38619c.jpg

Collection3.jpg
P2150005.jpg

Oo, I'd like to join too! Thanks Marie for starting this little club. I'm in Melbourne. I've attached an old pic of my collection (in this pic Rouge Vif First, Blue Glacier Day, Greige Twiggy, Black City, Cafe Brief, Sapin Work). A couple of pieces are missing -- Vert Gazon Day, Violet GSH Brief, grey make up, black cp and camel cp.
Any other Melbourne girls out there?

Attachments

• IMG_2246.JPG
    IMG_2246.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 868
Marie, I love your Magenta Work. I'm travelling to Hong Kong next week and plan to get another bag. I'm tossing up between Magenta and Bubblegum. Oh the indecision! I guess I'll just wait and see what grabs my attention when I see it in real life.

yay I'm in Melbourne, too! my small but growing collection: '07 Violet, '03 Black pewter hw, '06 Truffle Firstsss. I'm still waiting for the Truffle to arrive.. will post pic soon :P

MarieG, your turq Work is AMAZING!

your welcome marie!

whereas aki_sato she's from sydney, and fashion_cult is Melbourne.... come on girlies join our little club!

i esp want to see all austrlian girls collections because we all know its harder for us to get them !

Hi all,

I live in South Australia, i am only new to the Bal club, only got my first... of many, today!

My 06 gris fonce twiggy:heart: the leather is tdf.

The only thing i hate about South Australia is no good shopping:crybaby:I have travelled a bit and i must say, i am proud to call Australia home though! Its a beautiful country.

Attachments

• PF1.JPG
    PF1.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 745