the Angelina Jolie thread

What’s wrong with learning Russian? It’s a beautiful language.
I appreciate that he’s broadening his horizons and learning about other cultures. Especially ones that are constantly vilified in America.
I hope he is broadening his horizons all right.
1706906104021.jpeg
Here we have these representatives of the…poor vilified cultures.

Thank you.
There is much more to Russia, its culture and people than Putin. Likewise to the Koreas.
To say this today is an understatement.

To stay on Topic.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/angelina-jolie-visits-children-doctors-ukraine-rcna26780

Angelina Jolie visits children, doctors in Ukraine​

"The impact the war is having on a generation of Ukrainian children is devastating to see," the actor said.
Image: Angelina Jolie visits Lviv

It's a shame what happens due to money
The “Thelma & Louise” actor alleged in court documents that Jolie decided to sell her Miraval stake to the Stoli subsidiary after receiving an “adverse custody ruling” in their protracted divorce proceedings.

Yikes, that's low.

I dont know what else to say. They are really messy.

Reactions: charlottawill
It's a shame what happens due to money
If there was abuse, I'd guess it was Angelina that was abusive over Brad. I've met many a crazy lunatic disguised as a woman and it's not always the guy. He seems more like a smelly pot head. IMO.

If there was abuse, I'd guess it was Angelina that was abusive over Brad. I've met many a crazy lunatic disguised as a woman and it's not always the guy. He seems more like a smelly pot head. IMO.
He's certainly not without blame, but she has always given me a crazy chick vibe. I wouldn't be surprised if she drove him to drink more than he already did. And as we all know, people do stupid stuff under the influence. The only people benefitting from this protracted legal drama are the lawyers.

He's certainly not without blame, but she has always given me a crazy chick vibe. I wouldn't be surprised if she drove him to drink more than he already did. And as we all know, people do stupid stuff under the influence. The only people benefitting from this protracted legal drama are the lawyers.
we will never really know but there is a lot of side-eye to be given on both sides.

fighting over a chateau and rosé champagne is just do damn extra.....

we will never really know but there is a lot of side-eye to be given on both sides.

fighting over a chateau and rosé champagne is just do damn extra.....
Chateau Miraval is good but I won't buy it. So many other small makers I'd rather support than a couple of Hollywood celebs who can't settle their differences like mature adults.

If you enjoy rose this is a good one, started in 2020 and black owned: