the Angelina Jolie thread

I don’t think any of the kids speak to him, which could mean it’s true, or it could mean she poisoned him to them. I have no idea.
She fought for years to keep him from seeing the kids. Finally it took a court order for him to get approval. Last I heard it was the oldest one, Maddox, who doesn’t have anything to do with him. The others may see him but since the visitation battle lasted for several years he missed the young ones growing up and you can’t get that time back. They are all in their teens or older now and don’t need him anymore. They got used to life without having a dad, just like Angie wanted.

She fought for years to keep him from seeing the kids. Finally it took a court order for him to get approval. Last I heard it was the oldest one, Maddox, who doesn’t have anything to do with him. The others may see him but since the visitation battle lasted for several years he missed the young ones growing up and you can’t get that time back. They are all in their teens or older now and don’t need him anymore. They got used to life without having a dad, just like Angie wanted.

Maddox... Is this the kid Pitt called the "Columbine kid" who "creeps him out"...? I don't want to judge anyone merely on how they look. Maybe Pitt was creeped out by this look? I don't know. And let's not forget Pitt was an awful drunken idiot at the time.

NINTCHDBPICT000516131829.jpg

He was recently seen with mummy at the White House and can I just ask, did mommy dearest tell him to grab his coat lapels like that...? He's doing it in every photo. I want to assume he's a sweet guy and she's a wonderful mother but with her, I'm sorry to say I always get the same accessory kid vibe as I do with Madonna.

angelina-jolie-maddox-white-house-state-dinner.jpg
T5BUJAWVRNEM7PJ7PM77YIW7R4.jpg

I know he's studying Biochemistry, Russian and Korean at Yonsei University in South Korea. I can understand the other subjects but with his mom's recent business dealings with an oligarch, I am sort of wondering why he's studying Russian. Sorry for side-eyeing someone for that choice but in the current situation, I have to wonder.

Reactions: Babydoll Chanel
Bologna. She can’t go anywhere until the children are 18. Nice story though
That’s why she’s saying it, so she can once again put on her martyr hat and make it out like it’s that evil Brad who is preventing her from her life’s dream by wanting to see his children. :rolleyes: She did everything she could to make them hate him. It worked for a couple of the boys. I can’t believe people still buy into her insufferable nonsense.

Jolie, 48, spoke out this week in an interview with WSJ. – The Wall Street Journal’s magazine – about how she wants to get away from ‘unhealthy’ Los Angeles and live in her Asian home.

But her plans have been stymied due to her long-running custody battle with ex-husband Brad Pitt.

• Haha
Reactions: Babydoll Chanel
She is very blond now.
What do you think about it?
IMO, she looked awful nearly every time in the past when she turned blond, but this time it is nice.
What may be different now? The Balayage?

Maddox... Is this the kid Pitt called the "Columbine kid" who "creeps him out"...? I don't want to judge anyone merely on how they look. Maybe Pitt was creeped out by this look? I don't know. And let's not forget Pitt was an awful drunken idiot at the time.

NINTCHDBPICT000516131829.jpg

He was recently seen with mummy at the White House and can I just ask, did mommy dearest tell him to grab his coat lapels like that...? He's doing it in every photo. I want to assume he's a sweet guy and she's a wonderful mother but with her, I'm sorry to say I always get the same accessory kid vibe as I do with Madonna.

angelina-jolie-maddox-white-house-state-dinner.jpg
T5BUJAWVRNEM7PJ7PM77YIW7R4.jpg

I know he's studying Biochemistry, Russian and Korean at Yonsei University in South Korea. I can understand the other subjects but with his mom's recent business dealings with an oligarch, I am sort of wondering why he's studying Russian. Sorry for side-eyeing someone for that choice but in the current situation, I have to wonder.
What’s wrong with learning Russian? It’s a beautiful language.
I appreciate that he’s broadening his horizons and learning about other cultures. Especially ones that are constantly vilified in America.