The Agenda Club

I currently have a small ring agenda. I have not use LV refills. Can someone share how they fit? I currently use dividers to separate out for running shopping list, to do list, and information I need to access for work. Does the agenda have any pages for this type of thing? Thanks as not much info on the website.

I currently have a small ring agenda. I have not use LV refills. Can someone share how they fit? I currently use dividers to separate out for running shopping list, to do list, and information I need to access for work. Does the agenda have any pages for this type of thing? Thanks as not much info on the website.
Hello, I have the LV weekly refills. There is a box on the bottom right side of every week that I write "other" things down in. It's not the biggest box, but enough to just some notes. Aside from that, there are no other "note" pages in my LV refills. I attached a picture. Hope that helps!

IMG_4952.jpeg

Hello, I have the LV weekly refills. There is a box on the bottom right side of every week that I write "other" things down in. It's not the biggest box, but enough to just some notes. Aside from that, there are no other "note" pages in my LV refills. I attached a picture. Hope that helps!

View attachment 5876924
Thank you for your reply! I went ahead and ordered.

Reactions: misslizz