The Agenda Club

Ok, I broke down and got the Medium agenda. It turns out I like to write my calendar stuff down and the PM was proving to be too small to be practical for that. And the options available for the PM are solicited. So now it's just a notebook.

I know there's Filofax, but on the hunt for inserts with more "flair". Looking for suggestions :smile:

Ok, I broke down and got the Medium agenda. It turns out I like to write my calendar stuff down and the PM was proving to be too small to be practical for that. And the options available for the PM are solicited. So now it's just a notebook.

I know there's Filofax, but on the hunt for inserts with more "flair". Looking for suggestions :smile:
Try Etsy for inserts, alot of options and very pretty.

Congratulations @LittleStar88 on your beautiful Agenda:heart:. Try Etsy. I posted somewhere on here where I got refills for my PM Agenda

• Love
Reactions: LittleStar88
Reactions: PrayersandPurses
I’ve been looking for the GM agenda in monogram for a month now, and it’s never in stock I’ve tried client services, concierge, and in store but no luck. My SA is also on the lookout. I’ve tried the website at random times and the golden “8:15pm” to no avail. Super frustrating because the find in store option shows it’s available all around the world except the US and of course they can’t ship it across borders. So crazy how this item and so many other canvas/monogram pieces used to be readily available and now they’re scarce. If these were new collections or new pieces or trending on social media I could understand, but these are part of the permanent collection that are iconic to the brand. Anyways, if anyone has any tips or tricks or insight on how to get these now scarce items, please do share! TIA! ☺️

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
I’ve been looking for the GM agenda in monogram for a month now, and it’s never in stock I’ve tried client services, concierge, and in store but no luck. My SA is also on the lookout. I’ve tried the website at random times and the golden “8:15pm” to no avail. Super frustrating because the find in store option shows it’s available all around the world except the US and of course they can’t ship it across borders. So crazy how this item and so many other canvas/monogram pieces used to be readily available and now they’re scarce. If these were new collections or new pieces or trending on social media I could understand, but these are part of the permanent collection that are iconic to the brand. Anyways, if anyone has any tips or tricks or insight on how to get these now scarce items, please do share! TIA! ☺️
@fa2012 it's available to place in cart on the USA website right now!
Screen Shot 2023-05-16 at 4.02.03 PM.png