TG in London for two days...!

Alycat, it's fine with me. Where do you live? Will you be joining me on the train? Or at Chippenham?

Hi TG I live on the Surrey/Hampshire border - about 30- 40 minutes south west of Heathrow airport. I think I might drive down - going by SJ's info it sounds easier than getting the train from here.

I'll sort it out with you both nearer the time, but I guess I could either meet you both at Shepton, or as SJ suggested earlier, possibly drive to her, and then onwards to meet you together :yahoo:

It seems that the full prices here are comparable to the US. For example, the regular price on your oak bayswater is £495, and as Tara says, at the outlets you'd be looking at around a 30% discount on that. Some items are even better priced though. At the end of last year they had the phoebe and rosemary at half price - I think around £297.00, so approx $600 ish? The regular price on the Roxy is £595, and at the outlets recently it's been at £416. Would be fab it was reduced further in honour of your special visit!!

And yes, I definately think you can do that tax reclaim thing at the airport :tup:

So excited for you, and am keeping my fingers crossed that they will have a bargainous selection of bags and bits for you to fulfil that fantasy!!