Tell me about the Victoria FT

merika- the victoria doesn't feel big at all. it sits sorta back like in duna's picture and is very comfortable.
as far as the lindy; i have that also. i love the victoria but couldn't get it easily over my winter stuff. i'm not as slim as duna because it looks like she wouldn't have a problem so i got lindy for my winter bag. i don't like to change bags frequently and i like to "settle into" a bag. lindy and victoria are similar in the amount they hold and the width so i love them both.

I have the 35cm Victoria, and I think that it is a great travel bag.
I would not ever use this as a purse. I am 5'5" and when I have it packed it is not a bag that I am able to carry as a shoulder bag.
I will take more pictures,but for now this is all I have.

Attachments

• daydream.JPG
    daydream.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 103
  • hermes cashmere throw.jpg
    hermes cashmere throw.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 74
attachment.php

Thank you!!! This is a great picture for size comparison.

merika, the Victoria FT is very souple and won't stand up so tall over time. It of course, also depends on how much is being stuffed inside the bag to give it its shape. I love the Victoria FT as it's such a practical bag. It's the default bag that I will bring when I know I will be jostled in crowded places. Or when I know I will feel safer if I hold my bag closer to my body. The zipper helps to keep things inside the bag (think airport X ray machines) The Lindy cannot be fully zipped up.

The Victoria FT is a very discreet bag and I love it because it does not shout HERMES. And I have the satisfaction, knowing perhaps only I know it's H. :yes:

^^^ I totally agree with MrsS: I don't have the Lindy to compare (I must be the only one who doesn't like it!?!LOL) but I always use my Victoria for travel, or when I want "an under the radar bag"! I LOVE it!!!:girlsigh:

merika, the Victoria FT is very souple and won't stand up so tall over time. It of course, also depends on how much is being stuffed inside the bag to give it its shape. I love the Victoria FT as it's such a practical bag. It's the default bag that I will bring when I know I will be jostled in crowded places. Or when I know I will feel safer if I hold my bag closer to my body. The zipper helps to keep things inside the bag (think airport X ray machines) The Lindy cannot be fully zipped up.

The Victoria FT is a very discreet bag and I love it because it does not shout HERMES. And I have the satisfaction, knowing perhaps only I know it's H. :yes:

Thank you, MrsS...I've appreciated your input on this a lot. :heart: (And you know this is not the first time I've been asking questions about this bag :P). The victoria actually has many of the characteristics I like in a bag - the shape, the fact that it can be slung over the shoulder and held close to the body. And also the fact that it cannot be instantly recognizable as other H bags.

I like this bag because it seems to fit ME, not because it's anything made by H - being made by H is an added bonus!!!