Tell me about the Victoria FT

1. I'd like to hear nice things about the Victoria FT......pretty pictures and modeling shots would be much appreciated, as well as comments on functionality, looks and overall usefulness.

What do you like/dislike about the Victoria?

Thanks! :heart:

2. ^Someone Can't Stop Thinking About Her Dream Bag;)

3. There's an old thread about the Victoria FT, with a lot of pics and info, but I can't find it.....

4. love the victoria ft. they are 35 cm and clemence. inside is light colored toile with compartments. comes in a lot of colors. very easy to use, great visibility, easy to get into and out of. not too heavy. long enough straps to go over the shoulder without a heavy coat. easy to use a cadena with it. great bag and i love mine.

victoria, dogon,elephant resized.jpg
  5. love that bag, annie!

6. elle tee- thanks so much

7. Love that bag!! I wish the search function were up so I could find more pictures....

8. If only someone could find that old thread....it was from last summer....Anyway, for now I'll post my pics, although you've probably seen them a million times!!LOL

P1010055.JPG P1010056.JPG P1010057.JPG P1010059.JPG
  9. Thank you for the pictures!!

I actually haven't ever seen a picture of someone wearing it over their shoulder and facing forward - y'know, to get an idea about how the bag looks like from the side.

Does it feel big, like a duffel? I'm wondering because it's sort of touted as a 'travel' bag and for day-to-day use a lot of tPFers seem to prefer the Lindy.

10. merika, are you getting a Victoria FT?
    It looks like a nice and practical bag. :smile:

11. Is it awfully obvious?:p

I was trying to be terribly discreet.

12. YESSS, that's the thread I was talking about! Well done Dianagrace!!!:tup:

13. I just bought one and am waiting for it to arrive. Will post photos next week.

14. Thank you for posting the thread. I've been looking at the pictures.

I'll be waiting for the photos luliu!