Food Tea Lovers!

I drink the following from Yogi:
*Ginger
*Lemon Ginger
*Peach Detox

I also love peppermint, spearmint and chamomile.

ETA: I also adore English Breakfast tea with milk and a bit of sweet and low!

I bought some of the Peach Detox today, it's really good, very spicey, but I can't taste any peach in there, so kind of dissapointing. I think I'm going to try the Yogi green tea pomagranate next and hopefully, I'll be able to tell there's pomagranate in there.

51e60FdkdbL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

Tea is the bomb! I'm going to love this thread and enjoy coming back here. My bf is kinda getting into drinking tea too..the expensive kind:wtf:, he talks about this container of tea at his parent's store that costs around 80 bucks! wowzers. I think it's Oolong (sp?).

I myself really enjoy drinking Jasmine tea and Japanese green tea w/brown rice...it's sooo delicious.

Last night after the movies my friend and I went to Starbucks and I had the most amazing apple chai tea it was SOOOOO good! It was a TAZO tea, I need to know where I can buy that tea!

Fab, TAZO teas are found in many large supermarkets like Safeway, Whole Foods, Wegmans. Check your local area. They are not expensive by the box (compared with whatever Starbucks charges per tea bag!!! Highway robbery IMO!!)

I have recently jumped into the tea world. I'll always drink coffee in the morning, but have wanted to replace the afternoon coffee with tea.

I bought a beautiful cast iron teapot, and am now trying everything in sight, from Teavana's Samurai Chai Mate, (which isn't really tea, but yummy and different), to Rishi's organic white silver needle jasmine, which, so far, is my favorite. Of course it's expensive, wouldn't you know.

The white silver needle replaces the buzz with a low grade energy and calm. I've found that it will not replace coffee if I need physical energy for working out, but the mental energy is there.

I'm still learning to love green tea. I do think it's an acquired taste much like coffee was when I first tried it in my teens. I am trying different grades, both plain and flavored.

Any loose leaf recommendations? I'm open to trying anything right now.

I was addicted to Teavana but it just got too damn expensive! Now I buy organic loose tea leaves from My Organic Market. I buy the Roobis and Green Chai. I swear, my digestion has definitely changed. Its almost like my metabolism has quicken! I have DEFINITELY lost weight. AND... Its not expensive.