The Kitchen

Tea Lovers!

More4Me Posted By More4Me Posted Nov 9, 2008

1. I love tea! Drink a cup every morning. The ones posted in here look yummy!

2. [​IMG]
    Spicy Chocolate
    Cocoa kernels, cinnamon, chicory root bits, cardamom, ginger, cloves, pink pepper, desiccated coconut (coconut, coconut fat, sugar)[/quote]
    Wow. This looks and sounds yummy.:heart:

3. Very cool!
    Thank you.:heart:

4. I was over a friends of mine's and she served Jasmine tea. It was very good. I'm hooked. I really enjoyed it. That was the first time I had ever had it before.

5. I just bought some Provence Rooibos from a teastore here the other day. It's really good! Going out tomorrow to buy some Earl Grey and PG Tips...anyone ever tried?

6. PG tips is a nice strong brew of tea, great in the morning.

7. I just made a pot of Assam Tippy Golden Flowery orange pekoe (phew that was long!!) from Fortnum and Mason. Im a big fan of Assam tea, cause I generally like my tea quite strong.
    [​IMG]

8. I drink the following from Yogi:
    *Ginger
    *Lemon Ginger
    *Peach Detox

I also love peppermint, spearmint and chamomile.

ETA: I also adore English Breakfast tea with milk and a bit of sweet and low!

9. Janos614, I am in LOVE with Yogi Detox. I think I have the regular one, not the Peach one. It is so yummy!!! I don't think it has any detox effects, do you?

10. None that I can tell! They might as well just call it tea/peach tea!! :rolleyes:

11. It's pretty light for a green/white tea with a hint of fruit flavor to it. I try to go for green/white teas 'cause they are so good for you and this one isn't too heavy at all. I really like it. You can order it at Starbucks and see if you like it first before purchasing for home...

12. I just found this White Tea and it is soooo good! Lipton White Tea with Blueberry and Pomegranate! Love the triangle shaped bags. This is so yummy! HTH!

Attached Files:

13. Oh, yummy. Thanks for posting.
    Trader Joe's puts has a pomegranate white tea that is delish and filled with
    antioxidants. This tea has blueberry which makes it even better.:nuts:

14. oooh, me me me!!
    I have been breaking into teas lately. I love Matte Vana (it's the coffee lovers tea)from Teavana.

There's also one with chocolate and cayenne that's surprisingly good. Can't remember the name right now...

I keep a box of Lipton White Tea with Island Mango and Peach at my desk for an afternoon pick me up.