Talk about surreal. Will you ever get this lucky?

lol

you know, there's so many things going on in my head right now. :wtf::wtf::wtf: it really is BEYOND surreal! it took me 8 hours to reply to his email.

it's a runway piece... will it ever be produced?

it's ostrich.. you just KNOW it's gonna cost way more than my arm, leg and my nonexistent first-born.

craziness but i'm truly, truly, truly honored.

Wow, Bryanboy is that really you?!! I am so happy that you are getting a bag named after you. You must have inspired Marc. Anyways, I used to visit your blog regularly, but I stopped because it would freeze up my computer.

If you get a bag named after you does that mean free bags for life? Does Jane Birkin have to pay for her Birkin's, what if she fancies a Kelly for a change, would she have to pay for that?

lol

you know, there's so many things going on in my head right now. :wtf::wtf::wtf: it really is BEYOND surreal! it took me 8 hours to reply to his email.

it's a runway piece... will it ever be produced?

it's ostrich.. you just KNOW it's gonna cost way more than my arm, leg and my nonexistent first-born.

Um HELLO! It's NAMED AFTER YOU! I think Marc should be giving you one for free, no? Do you want us all to write him to let him know? lol

Congratulations, and PS, you are very fabulous. :smile:

Here is the ostrich bag that will be named after bryanboy:

00370m.jpg

linked from http://www.bryanboy.com/bryanboy_le_superstar_fab/2008/02/piece-de-resist.html