Talk about surreal. Will you ever get this lucky?

1. im confused. is he getting a bag named after him?

2. it's pretty groundbreaking and amazing, eh?

oh wow. both on the ostrich bag and the boy of the hour.

3. lol

you know, there's so many things going on in my head right now. :wtf::wtf::wtf: it really is BEYOND surreal! it took me 8 hours to reply to his email.

it's a runway piece... will it ever be produced?

it's ostrich.. you just KNOW it's gonna cost way more than my arm, leg and my nonexistent first-born.

craziness but i'm truly, truly, truly honored.

4. Good to see you here BB. Anyway, it might be produced in calf leather as well... what do you reckon? He did it with the Carolyn and the Sasha last year.

5. yep. i saw the other versions too and they're absolutely gorgeous. =)

6. But Ostrich is love. Le sigh.

Anyway, congrats again and I can't wait to hear further updates. Sooo exciting!

7. that's freakin' amazing! wow! congrats! i can't help but overuse exclamation points right now! i hope whichever bag is named after you becomes the it bag that kills all the talk about how it bags are now dead. :yes:

8. this is the bag that's going to be named after you? this was one of my favorites from the show! it's gorgeous.

[​IMG]

9. Wow!!!!Amazing!!!!

10. Wow, that's SO amazing! I love this line: "DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PICK UP THE PHONE COZ I'M TALKING TO SOMEONE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU OR THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA". (kinda ITA) :lol:

Congrats bryanboy! I think it is SO cool to hear your reactions and feedback first hand on tPF! :wlae::king:

11. Wow...this is AMAZING!!!

12. bryanboy, talaga! congrats!

13. Congratulations, Bryanboy! I wonder how your detractors feel now...

14. Congrats!!! That must feel so great to have a MJ bag named after you!