Swift Birkin question...Help, please...?

I LOVE swift. In fact, majority of my B30s are in swift. There was a recent thread by a fellow TPFer showing her Swift birkin after a spa visit and after seeing her pictures, I fell more in love with this leather. I love the softness of the leather, the way the leather shows off colors, the way the bag looks (not too stiff and just a little slouchy), the lightweight of the bag, the smooth texture of the leather, etc ... Unlike what most people say, it's really not that fragile of a leather. It doesn't scratch as easily as box and when I have gotten tiny scratches, I just rub my fingers over it and they just disappear. I've been caught in the rain with my swift bags and have never had problems. If you like very structure bags then swift is not the leather for you. I store my bags fully stuffed but yet 2 of the bags have gotten a little slouchy. All of my swift bags are in pristine condition. But generally speaking, I am fairly careful with my bags - but I don't treat my swift bags any different from my Togo or Clemence bags. Good luck on your decision.

Thanks wenyihsu! Are you using your new swift bag? Do you like it? Would you advice me on ups and downs?