Super early birthday present from my boyfriend! ...And rant about service today...

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
My birthday isn't until another month or so, but I wanted to use it while I'm still vacationing here, so my boyfriend got this little baby for me today:

attachment.php
attachment.php

I love this so much!
Unfortunately upon closer inspection my cousin and aunt found a deep crease along the side of the canvas...it seems that the date code tag inside is causing this. So this particular one will be going back to LV with my cousin tomorrow morning (since her office building is located inside a plaza where the flagship is located) and I am trusting her to pick out a perfect one for me!

I would've looked more closely, but the service was disappointing at Lee Gardens LV today and all I wanted to do was pick one up and leave.. I was in there for TEN MINUTES and not ONE SINGLE PERSON asked me if I needed help! At one point, there were 5 employees, 3 customers including myself that needed help, 2 were being helped (yes the one that wasn't being helped was me) and the other 3 SAs were all teaching each other how to BUTTON UP THEIR UNIFORM IN FRONT OF A MIRROR! Like, come on guys!

I had the catalogue open to the mini pochette and I was just standing at the counter waiting for someone...there was an SA two feet away from me, putting a bag away...he was taking his sweet time stuffing the bag back. I mean, he could've greeted me and asked me if I needed help while he was doing that, couldn't he?

*sigh* It was a disappointing experience; I wish we got better service since this gift means a lot to me (this whole day meant a lot to me, since it was my boyfriend and I's first real "date" in Hong Kong), but at least I walked home with a little beauty!

I'll be using this as a pouch to hold odds and ends in my Speedy and as a clutch to hold my cellphone, cles and keys when I go to school...serves these purposes well!

Attachments

• mini-Image046.jpg
    mini-Image046.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 736
  • mini-Image056.jpg
    mini-Image056.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 725
Lee Garden's LV store is famous of their bad customer service! awful, awful! i think a lot of HK ppl are aware of that so they go to the one in central.