Stylebook with bakeacookie

Perfect dresses for the summer!

I bought two more dresses, so two more skirts will have to go. Both are from the Gap.

They’re the oldest and most faded of the skirts, so it’s not so hard to let them go.

View attachment 4045882

This second one I feel is more weekend though, maybe more casual Friday with a cardigan.

View attachment 4045885

I’m cheating on this one and all 3 dresses go together on item 2 [emoji23]

I also broke my ban after 6 months to get a bag in memory of my late aunt, which is item 4 on my list.

View attachment 4045886

DBF also gifted me a charm in memory of my aunt.
View attachment 4045888

So far my items this year have been

1. Tiffany & Co Grove Exclusive : Love Always heart charm
2. Gap Dresses x 3
3. Burberry espadrilles
4. Coach tea rose camera bag

I have one slot left [emoji85] maybe I could do 5 items every 6 months???

Reactions: bakeacookie
Since Late April, I have been wearing some sort of combination of the following at work.

I pick a dress, one accessory (necklace or bracelet), one pair of shoes.

IMG_5615.jpg
IMG_5616.jpg
IMG_5617.jpg
IMG_5618.jpg
I find this dress harder to accessorize for some reason. Maybe because of the tie up part.

IMG_5619.jpg
Where my white tee has shined! [emoji23]

So that’s work. It’s made it pretty easy to get ready in the morning, all of it somehow coordinates with something I already own. The dresses and skirts and slip on to keep me from hurting my wrist.

No one has commented on me wearing the same items every week, but then again, everyone seems to have a simple work wardrobe as well. Some just accessorize so well!

Since Late April, I have been wearing some sort of combination of the following at work.

I pick a dress, one accessory (necklace or bracelet), one pair of shoes.

View attachment 4141035
View attachment 4141036
View attachment 4141037
View attachment 4141038
I find this dress harder to accessorize for some reason. Maybe because of the tie up part.

View attachment 4141039
Where my white tee has shined! [emoji23]

So that’s work. It’s made it pretty easy to get ready in the morning, all of it somehow coordinates with something I already own. The dresses and skirts and slip on to keep me from hurting my wrist.

No one has commented on me wearing the same items every week, but then again, everyone seems to have a simple work wardrobe as well. Some just accessorize so well!
They’re all brilliant! I just love your accessories! And I especially love the blue dress you find hard to accessorize. What about red? And of course yellow and turquoise and pink! Why would anybody point out you’re wearing the same thing over and over if things look this good!

Reactions: bakeacookie
They’re all brilliant! I just love your accessories! And I especially love the blue dress you find hard to accessorize. What about red? And of course yellow and turquoise and pink! Why would anybody point out you’re wearing the same thing over and over if things look this good!

I don’t have red accessories! I’m thinking to find something red. I would want a red bag and a bracelet.

I did wear my yellow bag with those dresses last week and I liked it. Very summery.

Reactions: Marylin
Oh! So pretty! :loveeyes: You’re doing a good job making me want to have one too..
Love the pink and red combo. What are the bags you’ve got?

It gets a bit too fun buying these! Especially if there’s a sale. Last time when it was in Beverly Hills, I got 3. They had similar colors today, so the two I have were the only ones I really could get without repeating colors.

I don’t have any red bags! Or pink. I just got the pink one because for once it was a shade that didn’t blend with my skin tone and it was so cute with the white H.

IMG_5738.jpg

This is the only red family bag I have. Which isn’t really red so I would like to find a red bag that goes with my bracelet. [emoji4]

But until then, both bracelets should go into the mix with all the outfits I use for work.

I wore them today, right after leaving the sale! It went with my skirt and looked cute for dinner.

It gets a bit too fun buying these! Especially if there’s a sale. Last time when it was in Beverly Hills, I got 3. They had similar colors today, so the two I have were the only ones I really could get without repeating colors.

I don’t have any red bags! Or pink. I just got the pink one because for once it was a shade that didn’t blend with my skin tone and it was so cute with the white H.

View attachment 4147569

This is the only red family bag I have. Which isn’t really red so I would like to find a red bag that goes with my bracelet. [emoji4]

But until then, both bracelets should go into the mix with all the outfits I use for work.

I wore them today, right after leaving the sale! It went with my skirt and looked cute for dinner.
Great, if you wear it right away, it’s a good buy!
Yes, you’re right, it’s not red. What about pink? Anyway. Every woman should own a red bag, it elevates every outfit. Don’t worry, yours will find you!

Great, if you wear it right away, it’s a good buy!
Yes, you’re right, it’s not red. What about pink? Anyway. Every woman should own a red bag, it elevates every outfit. Don’t worry, yours will find you!
I agree about the red bag! I've been looking off and on for about a year. It's all about getting the right shade to go with my wardrobe.

Since I’ve surpassed my 5 items goal, I figured I’d keep going lol.

So far in 2018 I’ve bought:
1. Tiffany & Co Grove Exclusive : Love Always heart charm
2. Gap Floral dresses (3 patterns)
3. Burberry espadrilles
4. Coach tea rose camera bag
5. Uniqlo grey cardigan
6. Shinola Moonphase watch
7. Hermès bracelet (2 colors)
8. H&M dresses (2 patterns)

I also bought more watch straps which are compatible with the Shinola watches I have, and will share that soon.

Even though I’m still buying, it is more thought out and I’ve used them all right away.