storing your purse

Mine I stuff with pillows I get from Ikea. Then I put them in their dustbags then they are in their boxes. See pictures below.

P8280302.jpg

P8280304.jpg

PC061205.jpg

PC061202.jpg

PC061204.jpg

Are those the crib size pillows for toddlers?

That's really neat and cheaper than the Speedy "stuffing" I found on ebay!:yes:

I was wondering this exact questin this morning! Do you think to stuff them with paper or air bags and then hung is appropriate? Or just in a dust proof container? I have many different types of bags and not many of the boxes left...

I wouldnt hang them coz the strap will eventually develop a crease and if you keep it that way for very long then it could damage the leather...

I clean them before keeping it, airdry for 2-4days then stuff it in with lots of tissue or the airbag so the bag will keep its shape. Most LV bags are kind of structured but I don't stuff my Balenciagas coz they're made of supersoft leather. Then store them inside the dustbag.

^^I do the same, stuffing with old towels, shirts, air pillows or paper, and then placing the bag in its dustbag and storing on a shelf. I was told by an SA not to store bags on a top or bottom closet shelf, so that air can circulate properly.

wow you guys are so organized.... i would have stored mine in the box....but unfortunately when i got my LV ...they did not provide me the box :sad:....so its just the dustbag for now