storing your purse

1. I need to know how to properly store my bag.When it is no longer needed. If I need a special leather cleaner or conditioner,etc.

2. What sort of bag is she?

3. mine is stored with the air bags supplied by lv inside, then with the dustbag,then put in its box, then put in the origional lv bag its a 4 step process haha

4. I just stuff my bags with paper or old t shirts, then dustbag, then box. I think if you condition a bag it needs to air dry before storage

5. I was wondering this exact questin this morning! Do you think to stuff them with paper or air bags and then hung is appropriate? Or just in a dust proof container? I have many different types of bags and not many of the boxes left...

6. Mine I stuff with pillows I get from Ikea. Then I put them in their dustbags then they are in their boxes. See pictures below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. ^^^ Cool!

I clean and condition the bags that I will be storing for the season, stuff them if they require it and store them in my purse wardrobe in their dust bags.

8. my SA told me recently that its not good to put it back in the box because the leather of the handbags need to "breathe".. so I just put it in the dust bag and store it

9. I just throw mine in my closet. I'm so lazy!!!

10. Wow, very organized! :tup:

11. I love the nicely printed words. I'm a sucker for organization. Mine are in the boxes as well, but just have photos taped to the outside of the boxes. I'm not worried about them in the LV boxes - there should be enough airflow there. If you put them into a plastic storage container then moisture might be trapped in with it and damage might occur.

12. Wow, I love the Ikea pillow idea. I stuff all my bags with the clear plastic pillows that you get nowadays when you order stuff online. I think it's very important to stuff the bags so they retain their shape. My mono speedy 25 has a small crease that can't be repaired because I didn't stuff it for many years. Now I stuff everything!

13. I apologize,the type of bag or purse is A to the best of my knowledge, Louis Vuitton abalone leather purse.

14. I stuff mine and then put them back in the box. I do the same thing with my shoes basically. I just love stacking the boxes...and I do not like things sitting out.