Starting to hate Carly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the Carly (although I don't own one) but only in the all leather. I hope Coach keeps the Carly style around and that they come out with different leathers....I 'd love to see one in a vintage leather, yum!!! How gorgeous would that be?! :smile:

I haven't seen too many Carlys in my area, which makes it all the more exciting when I do see one! All the ones I've seen have been real. I hope I never see a fake one!

I had issues with carly too regarding the strap and trying to dig through the large to find stuff. I sold it and got a sig gallery tote at pce in the fall because of the issues. I loved how the carly looks and even though I see fakes occasionally, I still enjoy seeing the real ones. They are stunning.

Actually, when I see another wearing Coach, I get really excited. Like handbag*girl said, it's like seeing another w/ good taste. I don't think it takes your individuality away, because if you take 100 people carrying the same Coach bag, every one of them is going to be carrying theirs differently, wearing a different style of clothing, hairstyles, the way they carry themselves, etc. I dunno, I think that's why I love this forum so much...caz I KNOW we all have something in common, though we are all SO different. Wear your bag proudly! And maybe add a keyfob or a scarf or something to distinguish yourself from the others.
ITA! It makes me happy to see pretty bags, it's eye candy! Carly is one that I do a double take for though, I just like the look of a Carly! :love:

I LOVE THIS IDEA! I just started doing it. It makes me smile to look down and see my little butterfly on my bag!

Actually, when I see another wearing Coach, I get really excited. Like handbag*girl said, it's like seeing another w/ good taste. I don't think it takes your individuality away, because if you take 100 people carrying the same Coach bag, every one of them is going to be carrying theirs differently, wearing a different style of clothing, hairstyles, the way they carry themselves, etc. I dunno, I think that's why I love this forum so much...caz I KNOW we all have something in common, though we are all SO different. Wear your bag proudly! And maybe add a keyfob or a scarf or something to distinguish yourself from the others.

It sometimes bothers me, but then I forget when I look at my purse!!! What I Do hate with a passion are fake purses, they make my tummy hurt!!!! I hate, hate it! I will never make fun of someone of course but like I tell my boyfriend, there is no shame in a target bag, or any other designer, but you carry a fake Coach or LV, you should be embarassed!!!

It sometimes bothers me, but then I forget when I look at my purse!!! What I Do hate with a passion are fake purses, they make my tummy hurt!!!! I hate, hate it! I will never make fun of someone of course but like I tell my boyfriend, there is no shame in a target bag, or any other designer, but you carry a fake Coach or LV, you should be embarassed!!!

Yes indeed. Agree 100%

I love the Carly (although I don't own one) but only in the all leather. I hope Coach keeps the Carly style around and that they come out with different leathers....I 'd love to see one in a vintage leather, yum!!! How gorgeous would that be?! :smile:
Yes, I would definitely buy a whiskey Carly in vintage leather, the slouch and feel would be amazing ! I think the leather they use now is a bit stiff but probably gets softer with time.

I love my large carly... I have seen many fakes around my area but IMO they are ugly as all hell. They just aren't right.. I know that mine is real and that's all that matters to me. I have the chocolate sig one and I honestly don't see that one around much except for my SIL's Medium one

:cursing:Fake Carly! Fake COACH period, it annoys me. When I see someone with a knockoff, I have to bite my lip, and keep moving. I'd hate to hurt their feelings about it, but they really should not keep walking around thinking it's gonna last forever(like most COACH purses do, if you take care of them)