Starting to hate Carly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love my carly. Its my favorite bag. The reason being its big. I love all the room, the slouchyness, etc. It fits me very well and my life. I like to carry alot of stuff plus I have 2 kids. I have noticed after the holidays, that there are alot more carlys in my area. All teenagers with the med carly. I have the large and I figure they love it too. The one thing I have noticed are the fakes. WE have a lot of fakes around here. Mostly the black signature. But you can tell in a heartbeat that its fakes. The "leather" looks really bad. I know I have areal one and I love it.

Yeah...I've seen a lot of FAKE sigs. Plus...EVERYONE I see has a sig Carly. Now that I have my chocolate and metallic leather Carly's, I love them. But I will NOT buy a sig one. I know a lot of people love them, they are just not for me.

Have You Ladies Seening A Fake Coach Leather Bag, The Reason Why I Ask Is Because I See Alot Of Fake Signature Bags.

yeah. there are A LOT of fake pebbled leather Carlys around. Does/did she even come in pebbled?!?!? But its not just the leather, the hardware is realllllllly bad too. On one of the ones I saw, there was a silver zipper and silver hangtake with brass everything else! hah! It looked rediculous!

I'm not in love with my Carly anymore but it's because it's so big and too slouchy for me. I've realized that i'm a structured bag girl and so I don't have a place for her anymore.