Review St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub

I use this every so often. It works well and I feel very clean after. I don't think is a product to be used everyday though, aren't you only supposed to exfoliate only a few times a week?

I have oily & acne-prone skin like your daughter. The scrub is actually a bit harsh... you should look into Philosophy's The Microdelivery Exfoliating Scrub (it's gentle enough to use daily... I love it!).

i have not gotten around to getting this yet .. will have to go ... its a bit pricey??

how does it work on the acne ???

thanks.

i forgot about this stuff, but this thread has reminded me! i used to use this ALL THE TIME, but haven't used it in forever. bought a bottle recently & am using it a couple times a week, as an alternate to my normal cetaphil...

Always heard a lot of people rave about this, but believe it or not, I've never tried it yet! Am I the last one? Haha!

Glad to hear that they have a gentler version of it. Think I'll try that one out instead of the original because I have sensitive skin.

I love this product, and use it several times a week! And it only costs me $3.99 a bottle which lasts a long time. My husband even uses it now. And it doubles as a great body exfoliator too, especially when on vacation and you don't want to drag along unecessary tubes/jars of things.

I am not sure if any of you are familiar with ewg.org. They have a "skin deep" site where it allows you to research your beauty products and will rate them on how toxic they are. The St. Ives (for acne or oily prone skin) scored an 8!! The one for gentle skin scored a 9 (out of 10 being the WORST). Which is horrible!! Very, very toxic!!!! I love this site because it breaks down the ingredients, which ones are toxic and why. Great site!!!

http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/wordsearch.php?query=st.+ives+apricot+scrub