St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub

1. My dermatologist seriously reminds me every visit that St. Ives Apricot Scrub is like the devil (I have acne though) despite the fact that I don't use it.
  2. but i think they sell a tube specifically for acne and oily skin ?
    i have seen it on the shelf right beside this face scrub.
  3. ^Yeah, they have an acne one, but I'm pretty sure it's just the normal scrub with salicylic acid added to it. It still supposedly damages your skin like the normal one does though.
  4. I love this stuff but I only use it on my nose and cheek area. keeps me from breaking out:smile:
  5. oh i did not know this..i was going to get it for my daughter .. so its not good for her oily / acne
  6. this is a very aggressive scrub.. hearing good things about the Neutrogena one..
  7. I have oily & acne-prone skin like your daughter. The scrub is actually a bit harsh... you should look into Philosophy's The Microdelivery Exfoliating Scrub (it's gentle enough to use daily... I love it!).
  8. I used to love this scrub. It made me feel clean.

However, I found out the clean feeling was actually my skin getting miniscule tearing.
  9. I have been using this for a year now and it works wonders for my face!!!!!!!!!!!!Thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!
  10. I have combo skin and I love this!
  11. i have a combo skin as well, and this product works for me. i use it twice a week.
  12. I make sure that I always have a tube of this! I use it as body scrub as well 2 -3 times a week it makes my legs feel so smooth, I use it for my face too and it works just as well.
  13. I love this stuff. I love all the St Ives products. They used to make this cucumber gel moisturizer, awesome.
  14. I wish this worked on my face - it smells so good! Too bad it destroys my skin. I'll have to check out the fine scrub. Does it smell as good??

Cucumber gel?! That sounds delish!
  15. They have one for sensitive skin Kgirl.