spending money on an LV stupid??

She/he is jealous!! You have a lovely husband who knows how to make you happy. You are lucky! so just show off in front of him/her ALL THE TIME!...those people are just annoying!

everyone choses what gives them pleasure and what they spend their money on... for some it is fancy cars, big house, or expensive computer or furniture..... your husband chose to spend money on a nice bag for you... what a rude comment that person made to you......

i think almost every tpfer can empathize. Associates and some family members make comments about how and what i spend money on. Do as I do and pay them no mind. Life is made to be enjoyed, to the fullest. Comments like those are usually generated from a negative place, jealousy perhaps. However, you must realize that you received a very special gift for a special reason, from a very special person in your life. Turn the negative remark into a compliment, instead of "i can think of better ways to waste your money" turn it into, "your husband, the love of your life, decided to endow you with a material reflection of his love for you instead of spending it on landscaping"...