special treatment while carrying LV

actually when ever i carry my expense lvs i get differnet treatment. i have been seated right away at a expense resturant. get great treatment when i shop and have gotten free stuff.

sma11cat and i went to Toronto about a month ago, and i was carrying my Fendi Spy. we were at the LV in Holt Renfrew and this male Indian SA was very aloof, but when we went back there just last weekend, i was carrying my Damier Papillon 30, and he was playing the doting SA :weird:

hahah i know which male Indian SA you are talking about. oh gosh. i hate him, he's the worst SA possible. :yucky:

actually when ever i carry my expense lvs i get differnet treatment. i have been seated right away at a expense resturant. get great treatment when i shop and have gotten free stuff.

You got free stuff ???

I thought the other way around, they will charge me more for something when I carry LV.

I don't think I do. Every time I go into Tiffany's, I get snubbed. I've carried every bag in there to see if it would change, and it sure doesn't. I was in Lv yesterday, carrying my cerises speedy, and the SA's acted weird around me, until I asked if I could see the leopard stephen.

I don't think I do. Every time I go into Tiffany's, I get snubbed. I've carried every bag in there to see if it would change, and it sure doesn't. I was in Lv yesterday, carrying my cerises speedy, and the SA's acted weird around me, until I asked if I could see the leopard stephen.

May be that SA is new and doesn't know anything about cerises line..

I've only been carrying LV for about 3-4 months so I don't know if it's specifically due to LV or to just me being more confident in general about what I want and don't want. I walk into any place thinking I OWN the place. Not in a snobby way but in a confident outgoing way. If people pick up on that and are positive then all the better. If they're threatened by it well that's their issue and not mine.

I think carrying a nice back, LV or not, shows you care about yourself and being well presented. I've had to beg SA's to literally take money out of my hand when I've bought expensive items in my sweats. :lol:

Well, I'm new to LV, but when I carry any high end designer bags, I get odd looks more than anything. lol. It's like people give my bags a second glance and then they look me up and down. I do notice that people generally treat me better when I am dressed more nicely. When I'm just wearing a super casual outfit(like a tee and drawstring pants/lounge sweats), people generally ignore me. It really bugs me. I don't like that I have to be dressed really nicely to get someone to help me or greet me.

I don't mean to sound snotty (well maybe a little...hehehe) but I get good service no matter where I am or what I carry. I normally leave my house in a representable manner and more so when I go to shop.
Someone made a joke about the security following Nita around b/c she's so cute...well I kid you not but there was this huge guy at the LV in Rodeo Dr and he kept hitting on me. I was like what the heck...LOL...he was not rude about it...subdue...but still flirting...as if!

The first time I went to the LV at Rodeo Dr I made friends with my SA Marie...the second time I went I took one of my friends (from here in St. Maarten) and when Marie served us coffee he looked at me with these huge eyes as though he'd just hit the jackpot...hahahahahaha....it was preiceless.
Imagine this...two black people, a woman and a cute ass gay guy, drinking coffee in the big couch downstairs in the LV in Rodeo drive (this was prior to the renovation) while Marie took care of our purchases :lol: Life is good ;)

sma11cat and i went to Toronto about a month ago, and i was carrying my Fendi Spy. we were at the LV in Holt Renfrew and this male Indian SA was very aloof, but when we went back there just last weekend, i was carrying my Damier Papillon 30, and he was playing the doting SA :weird:

i know who you're talking about... i'm not very fond of him... he never seems very nice...
the asian male manager is very nice and so is the causcasian lady in her 20s... i think her name is maria

well ever time i stay at a four seasons i get up graded to a suite. and at the mall i have gotten free beauty products. alotttttttt. also clothes. but usually when i go shopping or any wear i wear juicy sweatpants and my lv nothing fancy. also gotten discounts at stores alot.