Southern Charm on Bravo

kathryn has a lot to learn, and would have done herself a tremendous favor...by composing herself.

landon looks so horrible on her own, it would have been nice if kathryn could have kept it together.

landon has an extra decade under her belt, and should know better. she's aging and grasping at straws.

You are right about Landon having 10 years life experience over Kathryn--Those are definitely maturing years. I had a much cooler head in my mid-30s than my mid-20s (and motherhood doesn't automatically instill one with maturity unfortunately).

I really hope Landon gets fired.

Last edited:
I'm surprised so many stick up for Kathryn and that god awful behavior.
Landon held her own last night and did not look as messy as Kathryn did, People don't think Kathryn is jealous of Landon but she totally is and it oozes out of her. People forget Thomas has a big role in this but people love to hate on Landon. Kathryn is a messy liar and it's sad...she's more concerned about Landon then her own two kids. She says Landon lies all the time and when Landon asked for proof she said about "You and Thomas sleeping together" that's all the girl has, nothing else. Kathryn's whole SL is Landon and Thomas that's it!

Also please don't sell that jewelry it's hideous!

Reactions: Deco and slang
Kathryn was behaving badly, and she should have kept her mouth shut, if she wanted to win over the audience. She didn't do herself any favours , and I agree that Landon actually came off better.
I also agree that Kathryn is jealous of Landon, and can't control herself in Landon's presence.
I know it's hard to pretend to be cool when your anger and loathing is controlling you; but Kathryn better learn to kill Landon with kindness, and play the game to win. Landon has learned not to flip out on Kathryn so she looks like the sane one. Landon is the type of woman that men instinctively run from.

Kathryn was a mess again last night. Her "bored" act every time Landon talked was far too over the top.

Thomas has been tweeting pictures w/ the kids. I wonder if they have changed the custody agreement again?

So, I guess you won't be buying an original design by her. Me either. Just now watching the second part of the reunion. Does Jennifer's baby have down syndrome, or did her name just get thrown in after he talked about his brother?

I would like to know the true story behind Landon's divorce.
So, I guess you won't be buying an original design by her. Me either. Just now watching the second part of the reunion. Does Jennifer's baby have down syndrome, or did her name just get thrown in after he talked about his brother?

I couldn't figure that part out either.

ETA: NM, I read the link and it explains it.

IMO Landon is worse because 1) she is old enough to know better; 2) she intentionally goads Kathryn in an effort to hurt her; 3) she enjoys Kathryn's problems; 4) she is interested in Thomas, Shep (or any man) because of their money -- I do believe Kathryn loves Thomas, which is why Landon can easily hurt her.

Reactions: limom and luckylove
IMO Landon is worse because 1) she is old enough to know better; 2) she intentionally goads Kathryn in an effort to hurt her; 3) she enjoys Kathryn's problems; 4) she is interested in Thomas, Shep (or any man) because of their money -- I do believe Kathryn loves Thomas, which is why Landon can easily hurt her.
I agree.

Landon's actions of late have made me really wonder why her marriage really dissolved and how well she was actually received in the Hollywood Hills...

Kathryn isn't just young and unpolished. She acts like a guttersnipe and proud of it. I don't accept that being young means you act like a feral guttersnipe (redundant, sorry). She's so pretty but her behavior makes her hideous.
I haven't seen part II, but from what I've seen so far Landon is not Kathryn's problem. Kathryn is Kathryn's problem. I don't see anything particularly wrong with how Landon interacts with Kathryn. Landon is an endless cringefest independently of her interaction with Kathryn. She's painful for womankind to watch. Now that we've seen more of her this season, it looks like her wailing about her family/mother not approving of her divorce actually means she was miffed that they declined to write her a blank check to rescue her a$$, which she obviously expects.
If anyone knows why Landon is penniless after the divorce, please clue me in. I though she married money. Where's her settlement/maintenance?

Kathryn isn't just young and unpolished. She acts like a guttersnipe and proud of it. I don't accept that being young means you act like a feral guttersnipe (redundant, sorry). She's so pretty but her behavior makes her hideous.
I haven't seen part II, but from what I've seen so far Landon is not Kathryn's problem. Kathryn is Kathryn's problem. I don't see anything particularly wrong with how Landon interacts with Kathryn. Landon is an endless cringefest independently of her interaction with Kathryn. She's painful for womankind to watch. Now that we've seen more of her this season, it looks like her wailing about her family/mother not approving of her divorce actually means she was miffed that they declined to write her a blank check to rescue her a$$, which she obviously expects.
If anyone knows why Landon is penniless after the divorce, please clue me in. I though she married money. Where's her settlement/maintenance?

This is all I could find: http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/southern-charm-landon-clements-south-carolina-divorce/

I can't get the documents to load, not sure if it's my computer or an outdated link.

i can only assume her husband had her sign a strong prenup. i believe (from what she has stated) she spent some time in aspen after the divorce, and i'm sure that cost quite a bit of money if there was no income. she was probably working hard to snag a new man to fund her lifestyle...which meant keeping up appearances and running through $$$

the best woman on the show seems to be craig's girlfriend.

Yep, I agree!