Something to keep me happy for now...

1. Miroir is stressing me out...but receiving this in the mail today really made my day! :yahoo:

It's my Portefeuille Accordéon wallet!

She's in mint condition and best of all, I was not charged ANY taxes...THANKS DENISE! :yahoo:

It is such a cute little wallet...well, not really "little", but you get the point! I love love love this wallet. I haven't used it yet but I had fun fitting stuff in all those little compartments and fiddling around with the chain.

And like jadecee said, the chain works GREAT as a pochette strap! It's a tiny bit longer than the vachetta strap when it's on the bag, which is great! Since I've decided that I'll buy the Azur pochette sometime within the next month or so, I'll use the chain with it instead of the vachetta strap that comes with the pochette (so all I need to worry about on the Azur is the tab)

Here are some pics: :love:

[​IMG]

accordeon1.jpg accordeon2.jpg accordeon3.jpg
  2. And here are some pics of it being used as a clutch...

[​IMG]

accordeon4.jpg accordeon5.jpg accordeon6.jpg
  3. And here are some pics of the chain being used as a pochette strap...

[​IMG]

And here's a comparison of the vachetta strap and the chain:

[​IMG]

chainpoch1.jpg chainpoch2.jpg chainpoch3.jpg strapcomparison.jpg
  4. looks great karman!!! show us pics with things stuffed in it!!!

i'm torn between this and a koala wallet!!!

5. Looks lovely! Great idea using the chain on the pochette too! Congrats!!! :yahoo:

edit: lurve the portefeuille as a clutch too!

6. Congrats!

7. it's soo cute!! congrats!

8. Very cute - love that wallet! Congrats!!!

9. it's amazing how the little things in LV can brighten ones day

and :welcome: to your new toy

10. the strap on your CB pochette is so cute! glad you got your wallet just in time to cheer you up. :smile:

11. Congrats, Karman! Looks very chic, I like it!

12. Here is my 2000th post!!! :party:

Thanks everyone!!

P.S. I spend WAY too much time on this forum :lol:

13. YAY! Congrats Karman! I hope you LOVE that wallet as much as I do! I've found it to be super useful.. heehee... especially after I've been able to double the chain's usefulness as an extra worry-free strap! I think the chain looks AMAZING with your CB pochette and I think it'll look gorgeous with the azur too!

Congrats!

14. Congratulations!!

15. Congrats!

Karman, you rock!