Something to keep me happy for now...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! i really want the one in damier!! my friend has the monogram one and creases formed where you try to open the wallet where the button is...and i don't like that ..so im still thinking..

BEAUTIFUL!!!! i really want the one in damier!! my friend has the monogram one and creases formed where you try to open the wallet where the button is...and i don't like that ..so im still thinking..

I think yeah, over time that may happen... and there are TWO buttons to open which some may find a pain, but if I know my wallet's LV, I'll be super careful with it so I'll try not to crease the flap! *fingers crossed*

You should get one rensky! :nuts: It holds SO MUCH!
I am amazed at how much this wallet can hold. There are seven card slots, but I can probably fit two cards each into six of the slots and I have 4 cards in the top slot (which is deeper and seems to be wider) PLUS you can put even MORE cards in the card compartment...and I store my club cards in the middle compartment...my bills in the largest, widest compartment, and my coupons in the smallest compartment next to the roomy coin compartment. When I felt the wallet after putting in all this stuff, it felt so thick and I was thinking uh oh this won't close now but I was WRONG! It still has sooo much room left, I put my house keys in there and it still closed fine.

Love, love, love this wallet. I'm at school all day tomorrow but I can't resist taking my new wallet out with me :love:

Thanks again everyone!