sold purse on ebay, buyer wanted to return, I said no, she sent it back anyway!!!

I think it all turned out so well because you were very nice in your reply so she was nice back (instead of getting her feathers in a ruffle ya know.)

But I am curious - what was her problem with the bag? Did she even say?

I think it all turned out so well because you were very nice in your reply so she was nice back (instead of getting her feathers in a ruffle ya know.)

But I am curious - what was her problem with the bag? Did she even say?
she never even said.......v strange.....I'm over it, I already relisted the item and have a bid and 6 watchers with 4 days left

this is sucks!!!! i'm sorry that this things happened to you, i think since you have the items and accept it , its likely that paypal will reimburse the money.

hope i'm wrong here.

goodluck keep us post what happened.

joy

WELL>>>>>>

This all worked out REALLY well!! I got a 20% restocking fee from the stupid buyer, filed a NPB and she agreed and got my ebay fvf back, relisted, and ......

It just sold for $52 MORE than what orginal buyer paid!

YAY!!!!!!!!!

WOW! So glad it turned out ok!

I had a similar-ish situation with ebay. I sold a jumper, sent it and it got returned to me by the post office. I emailed the buyer and told her - she emailed back and said she was going to contact her local post office and she never got a "while you were out" card and didnt know anything about it.....

she never got back to me??? Never left feedback, never opened a dispute?!

That was two years ago, the jumper was £60/$120!! So bizarre! I keep meaning to relist it! :lol: