sold purse on ebay, buyer wanted to return, I said no, she sent it back anyway!!!

Just consider it a gift. You said no-she sends it back anyways. Tough luck for her.
that's the thing, it's not the buyer I originally thought
the one who asked if she could return and I said no I never heard from again

This girl is one who bought the bag, left pos fb saying "great, thanks" etc, I left pos fb in return, then 3 weeks later it shows up on my doorstep

How long does she have to open a paypal dispute? is it 45 days?

what an interesting situation...yes paypal deadline is 45 days to file a claim, but if the buyer used a credit card through paypal, then she can still file a chargeback with her CC after 45 days. Good luck and keep us posted!

My opinion, it is very frustrating when one has the difficult buyer or seller. My bottom line would be ....a refund minus what it cost you, some sellers offer refunds, minus a blanket 25 percent restocking fee to cover expenses. I know she is in the wrong, but a good seller and good customer relations suggest we sometimes have to bend over backwards to please!

My opinion, it is very frustrating when one has the difficult buyer or seller. My bottom line would be ....a refund minus what it cost you, some sellers offer refunds, minus a blanket 25 percent restocking fee to cover expenses. I know she is in the wrong, but a good seller and good customer relations suggest we sometimes have to bend over backwards to please!
I think in the future I'm going to make it clear that any returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and shipping will not be refunded.

I just can't believe this girl hasn't even contacted me! I'm going to wait it out. It's no sweat off my back right now, I'm not stressed over it, just confused.

Tell her that you don't run a store and that's just tough! When I buy stuff from ebay and I end up not loving it as much as I thought I would. I just sell it back out and loose a few bucks. It's not a big deal~

I think in the future I'm going to make it clear that any returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee and shipping will not be refunded.

I just can't believe this girl hasn't even contacted me! I'm going to wait it out. It's no sweat off my back right now, I'm not stressed over it, just confused.

As long as this doesn't count for authenticity and misrepresentation ( does that make sense) - so you could say 'FULL refund if the bag is fake or if I have really misrepresented the item' (but with better wording);).

The fact that this seller was happy makes it even more weird.

As long as this doesn't count for authenticity and misrepresentation ( does that make sense) - so you could say 'FULL refund if the bag is fake or if I have really misrepresented the item' (but with better wording);).

The fact that this seller was happy makes it even more weird.
agreed! I just added that 100% authenticity is guaranteed and I will give a full refund including shipping for proof otherwise

thanks!

still no word from this girl.....

LOL this sure turned into a miniseries. I'm wondering if she sent it to the wrong person too. Maybe she bought another bag from a seller and was supposed to return "that bag" and not yours. That doesn't make any sense either. I bet she is kicking herself for whatever reason she did it. Did she do click n ship or paypal label. Half the time I couldn't tell you who or where the package was going I just print it out and tape.

This rarely happens. Just refund it and be done with it. Why put yourself through the drama she has created!

Linda

I disagree with this. If Court refunds her the money, the buyer will think she can pull this stunt with anyone. This will ultimately be more dilemma for everyone else she buys off because of her buyer remorse. I dont see why the seller has to give a refund because of her remorse.

I wouldnt give a refund until the buyer contacts the seller. Its just so ignorant to send something back without even a note.

LOL this sure turned into a miniseries. I'm wondering if she sent it to the wrong person too. Maybe she bought another bag from a seller and was supposed to return "that bag" and not yours. That doesn't make any sense either. I bet she is kicking herself for whatever reason she did it. Did she do click n ship or paypal label. Half the time I couldn't tell you who or where the package was going I just print it out and tape.
it is a handwritten label that she took to the post office counter and they printed out the postage. it's insured, but no delivery confirmation.

it has now been 10 days! she hasn't contacted me, nothing! so weird!!!!

I just looked at her paypal payment, it just says it was an instant payment, but she's an unverified buyer, but has a confirmed shipping address

It is quite a soap opera, but I'm not giving in, if she never contacts me, I'm keeping the purse and the money, I'm sick of these buyers thinking the rules dont apply to them!

I had a similar experience - but the buyer of my bag didn't just send it back to me. It was a buyer's remorse thing. So I let her return it and refunded her - minus the listing fee, paypal fee, shipping costs, etc. - (her remorse ended up costing her quite a bit). Here's the good part though - I relisted it and sold it for MORE the second time around!! I know how aggravated you are - but don't let HER drag you down - refund minus all fees, shipping, etc. - then relist - and be done with HER. (just my opinion)