SO there has been this rumor...

well since she added pix, now i REALLY DOUBT that's really kim's account... well actually i can't say this, but one thing's pretty clear: the bag that the seller's selling is NOT THE SAME ONE as the Alma carried by Kim in the photos with Paris Hilton because the handles still have the plastic wrappings on and the luggage tag is unused or perfectly straight (otherwise it would be all bent).:yes:
Okay... so now this can STILL be her ebay account, except that she has acquired an extra gold Alma that she doesn't need... if this is not the case then I do not think it's her account

well since she added pix, now i REALLY DOUBT that's really kim's account... well actually i can't say this, but one thing's pretty clear: the bag that the seller's selling is NOT THE SAME ONE as the Alma carried by Kim in the photos with Paris Hilton because the handles still have the plastic wrappings on and the luggage tag is unused or perfectly straight (otherwise it would be all bent).:yes:
Okay... so now this can STILL be her ebay account, except that she has acquired an extra gold Alma that she doesn't need... if this is not the case then I do not think it's her account

The listing says that the Alam is new and is the same one as in the pics but new. Also Kim has sold alot of things from Photoshoots. Look at the Gold Alma which is on the AD for the new Simple life...maybe they had more and she is just selling the extra. :smile:

As I said before in my previous post, it is her account, I have bought from her before.:yes: It is not the Alma in the pictures that she is carrying, her description states that it is a different one that is new. She sells on consignment for others. That was what she did for a living before she opened her boutique in LA, which is why she sold so much more years prior. When she ships and emails, it's her.

^Come on...it's not like she's Angelina Jolie or some other A-lister! She's human and wasn't even really famous until she was spotted with Paris Hilton. Is it so hard to believe she has an ebay ID? :confused1: