SO there has been this rumor...

1. I dont know..sometimes eBay sellers use celeb pictures to show pics of the items. Can be anyone :smile: Plus I am skeptic about the bidding price...

2. uugh...it might be a scam...why don't they post a actual picture of the bag...aside from someone posting pics of her whose to say it's really her account... any thoughts?

3. I agree, theres no way to be sure, but I remember there has been a tpfer who said they purchased something from "styleworld" and the return name was hers... lemme see if I can find the link

4. i believe that is kim's account

5. Hmmm, I dunno. Kinda strange that she also sells men's shoes:confused1: . But ya never know.

6. I don't think it's her... :s

7. I know.. im torn... because I wanna bid! hahha

8. I doubt it... those pix of her with paris hilton are ALL OVER the net. Anyone can just steal the pix and post them up on ebay... btw.. it's 655$ now (6bids) with no reserve for a miroir ALMA??? that's super cheap........

9. She also bid and won these...
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110099119169

im so torn!!! I kinda really want it to be her..! LOL i wonder if she would have time to do this, but I remember hearing her talking on Entertainment Tonight that through her closet organizing biz, she gets alot of free things from celebs, she doesnt need, so she sells them.. and how she made her first real profits by selling limited edition Manolos.....

10. that is kims account, some reputable posters on this forum have bought stuff from that Ebay Id in the past and can confirm its her. She has probably got this from someones closet she was clearing

11. also....she bought a dress from Ebay and wore it to an event and pics were taken. Search for the thread in Celebrities sub forum "kim kardashian EbaY" and you should find much more info

12. isn't that second pic in a hotel room? has this pic been in the "media" or could it be a personal pic?

13. its from her personal Myspace page :smile: