So I returned the Bearn (long story)...

lilach said:
boy that baby is looong
but i adore the colour :heart: and i am sooo happy for you ! :flowers:

Thanks again, everyone! Yes it is long, but it's perfect for me because I could use it as a travel or even work bag for me (I carry so much to work because I work with kids, and spare clothes are sometimes necessary, plus I go to the gym after work, too).

:yahoo: yay - i'm very happy everything worked out for you. can't wait to see pictures of your new bag. vert anis is a fabu color & great for the current season.

lol - and i can totally imagine the sight of you walking down rodeo w/ those huge bags.:lol:

hermes_lemming said:
:yahoo: yay - i'm very happy everything worked out for you. can't wait to see pictures of your new bag. vert anis is a fabu color & great for the current season.

lol - and i can totally imagine the sight of you walking down rodeo w/ those huge bags.:lol:

The pic is posted near the bottom of page 1 of this thread. I had to go to lunch with my dad (real dad, not the fake "daddy":roflmfao: that would buy me Hermes--I buy them myself:yes: ) as soon as I introduced the thread, but when I came back, it was there. And I certainly got a lot of stares:upsidedown: , including from a trolley full of tourists:roflmfao:

pr1nc355 said:
Thanks again, everyone! Yes it is long, but it's perfect for me because I could use it as a travel or even work bag for me (I carry so much to work because I work with kids, and spare clothes are sometimes necessary, plus I go to the gym after work, too).
Congrats Princess! I'm glad everything turn out well for you!!! :yahoo:

Sounds like you're going to get lots of use out of this HAC!!! :yes: Enjoy your new bag! :wlae:

tokyogirl said:
Congratulations! I am also flirting with the idea of getting a HAC (but in 32). I definitely LOVE the color.

So is the HAC generally less than the Birkin?
Tokyogirl, I'm not sure about the pricing of HAC 36cm. My HAC 32cm in box calf costs almost the same as my Birkin 30cm in chevre :flowers: