So I have exciting news!!

You dont get laid off for not meeting a quota, the STORE has a quota, individual employees do not have a quota to themselves. It may be $20k in a month but not $5k per employee then you get laid off. not true.

SA employees do have a quota but depending on the manager they may tell you or not. So you are stating that if you just stand there and not sell anything they will keep you gainfully employed as long as you show up for work on time? Once again this is what my friend told me and she has no reason to lie about it. Just the same meter maids are not supposed to have a quota in writing parking tickets but we all know the truth in that. If you don't perform then we don't need you. That's how it goes everywhere in this world. whether LV or McDonald's. I hope I have enlighten you on how LV works as a corporation. Also I never stated 5k per employee or any number. It all depends on your manager and what position you are at. I do know is one sunday i was at my friends LV store browsing and was talking to her and she told me her store expected her to sell $8,000.00 in merchandise that day alone and it was a sunday too. So they only open from 12:00pm to 6:00pm! In 6 hours sheesh? Now that's some pressure. But she did state the only good thing about working there was she got picked to go to paris to represent the store for last year. They pick 3 employees from the store by the store manager. Now if everything I stated here is not true then I am sorry I wasted your time.

Congrats on the bag and good luck!

Some people are such party poopers...as long as you're happy and want to work there, that's all that matters! Maybe you know all that stuff already and is just as excited because it's something you really want to do. :tdown: to poopers.

:dothewave: for you!