So I have exciting news!!

First off, let me say this..I'm don't have any degrees..Period..I love retail and I love dealing with people. If your friend who's an SA doesn't like the job, QUIT! People like me who like dealing with people and like retail want that job. I can still buy bags FYI..they invented this wonderful thing called THE INTERNET..oh wait there is more than one store as well..Or do I have to get a tattoo that says I'm an LV SA don't sell to me? Also..I have work with SEVERAL companies that require a quota to be matched..And I have yet to get laid off and to be quite honest I excel in these situations. I have over 6 years of retail and customer service experience, so obviously I know what I am getting myself into. So before you go bashing the job..Learn about the person who actually applied for the job. If you don't like the way the job sounds, no one forced you to apply. And I would be thrilled to make $15 an hour..Which by the way with my experience is what I would be making. So I would apperciate it if instead of telling me what a bad decision this was...learn about the person who is getting the job. Your friend and I are 2 completely different people!! I WANT this job..I WILL do well with this job!! Thank you!!

Then if getting a job that doesn't pay what people are worth then go ahead and get a job there. With that experience that you claimed to have you can make so much more money else where and still get the hand bags you want. I am not bashing you at all. I am just telling you what to expect from getting a job over there. Also if 15/hr fits your 6 plus years of experience then good luck and have fun getting a job there. Just don't glorify a job there like it is a to die for job. Also will see how many bags you can afford to get at your salary. One thing I am only a customer there, I can't stand to serve people that think i am beneath them which is what you will have to deal with. And Thank You for reading this! My friend by the way if you read my other post is in the process of going elsewhere.

First off, let me say this..I'm don't have any degrees..Period..I love retail and I love dealing with people. If your friend who's an SA doesn't like the job, QUIT! People like me who like dealing with people and like retail want that job. I can still buy bags FYI..they invented this wonderful thing called THE INTERNET..oh wait there is more than one store as well..Or do I have to get a tattoo that says I'm an LV SA don't sell to me? Also..I have work with SEVERAL companies that require a quota to be matched..And I have yet to get laid off and to be quite honest I excel in these situations. I have over 6 years of retail and customer service experience, so obviously I know what I am getting myself into. So before you go bashing the job..Learn about the person who actually applied for the job. If you don't like the way the job sounds, no one forced you to apply. And I would be thrilled to make $15 an hour..Which by the way with my experience is what I would be making. So I would apperciate it if instead of telling me what a bad decision this was...learn about the person who is getting the job. Your friend and I are 2 completely different people!! I WANT this job..I WILL do well with this job!! Thank you!!

Love the response! Good for you!!! Congratulations on that gorgeous bag (can we get some modeling pics later?) and best of luck in getting the job!!! :tup: We're rooting for you!

Congrats on your LoVely bag!
All the best in getting the job. With your passion for LV and retail line, i'm sure you'll be the SA that many Pfers will be going to (esp after reading so many horror stories of bad services at LV recently). :yes:

Then if getting a job that doesn't pay what people are worth then go ahead and get a job there. With that experience that you claimed to have you can make so much more money else where and still get the hand bags you want. I am not bashing you at all. I am just telling you what to expect from getting a job over there. Also if 15/hr fits your 6 plus years of experience then good luck and have fun getting a job there. Just don't glorify a job there like it is a to die for job. Also will see how many bags you can afford to get at your salary. One thing I am only a customer there, I can't stand to serve people that think i am beneath them which is what you will have to deal with. And Thank You for reading this! My friend by the way if you read my other post is in the process of going elsewhere.

Like any job out there, you have to take the good customers with the bad. Not all customers that shop at LV treat the sales staff like they are beneath them as you stated. Try not to be so negative. If you just got the job of your dreams and someone tried to knock you down, wouldn't you get a little defensive too? :shrugs:JUST R-E-L-A-X!